Chapter 21

"Mini, I need you to get up and dress very nicely." Dominic whispers while pressing kisses to my face. "We have a big day today." My eyes flutter open to see Dominic slipping on his suit jacket then buttoning it up. He smiles down at me placing one more kiss to my lips then exiting my room and closing the door.

I groan and roll over to the empty side of my bed attempting to get up. Once I'm up I shuffle to my bathroom and jumping into the shower.

I quickly wash my hair, body, then I shave. Grabbing a towel and wrapping up my hair I grab another to dry my body. Once it's dry I grab my lotion putting it on my body and then I put on my daily deodorant and perfume.

Walking back into my room I pull my towel around my small frame in case anyone walks in. To my surprise Dominic's already lazily lying down on my bed with his face in his phone. I walk over to my bed picking out lace, pink bra and underwear set. I don't think I have any that aren't lace, to be honest.

Slipping them on I can feel Dominic's eyes burning into my body. I make my way to my closet throwing my towel into the clothes bin. While searching through all of my clothes Dominic just barges in taking out a long black dress that I've never paid attention to. He holds it up to my body then he bends down picking up black heels.

I take them from his hands while also picking up a portable mirror that's an okay size to do make up. I set my dress and heels on my bed and the mirror on my desk before going to my bathroom grabbing the essential make up and going back to my desk. Sitting down I hear Dominic sit back down on my bed. I do a simple but dark nude make up and I see Dominic setting down pearl earrings and a necklace.

I reluctantly put them on deciding that it'd be better to dress nicely than to embarrass him. I fix my hair up into a formal bun. After that I pull on my dress and shoes, Dominic is called to come downstairs so I let him go first. After I grab my pink gun sliding on my band for it and putting it in it's place I follow.

When I reach the top of the stairs I see a huge group of men in suits that I immediately know aren't our men. Dominic is standing in the middle talking to who looks to be the oldest.

Slowly I descend the stairs trying to keep attention off of me. Dominic did say this is really important. I walk through to men being sure to keep my head up and not look nervous since I need to get used to these things.

Suddenly I'm grabbed and thrown against someone's chest being held by my throat. The men start arguing in... German? The fuck?

Soon enough Dominic screams something and their leader makes the man let me go. Dominic then takes me and gently pushes me face first on a wall saying something about how he has to look for any weapons on me.

I try and keep calm taking deep breaths. I really don't want to do anything that will embarrass Dominic. As his girlfriend I need to be okay with things like this. I need to learn.

I know he felt my gun but he left it turning around and probably telling the men I'm clean. He pulls me into his side apologizing. I gently press a shakey kiss to his cheek before walking to the kitchen.

This should be fun.

~oOo~

I'm forced to sit in between the German gang leader and Dominic which is turning out to be very awkward for me. Turns out, none of the other guys know how to speak English and I can't speak German.

Our gang is here with us as well. You can't have a meeting without back up, right? I get a really bad feeling about this dude next to me. He keeps just staring at me but Dominic just says he's being friendly and not to worry because if he tries anything he'll kill him.

My stomach turns at the thought of Darry. I miss him. Even though we didn't have feelings for each other, I miss him. He was always happy and he always got other people into a good mood.

I'm brought back into reality when a hand clamps down on the wrong thigh. I look at the man sitting to my right then my blue eyed man to my left. I tug at Dom's sleeve but he shrugs me off and keeps talking. After a few minutes of trying to get his attention Nick sees what's going on and he tells Dom in Russian.

Dominic's head whips over to my lap making me jump. His eyes are so wide and his face is so angry it makes me sink down in my seat. He tells the man not so nicely to takw his hands off me. I don't know what he said back but it angered Dom even more.

Dominic tells Nick something and Nick is rushing to get me out of the room. "What's going on?" I ask Nick as he grabs one of his jackets and places it around my shoulders.

"Dominic wants me to take you out for the day. That man was demanding you as payment for becoming allies with us." I feel myself involuntarily shudder from his words. Why do they always creep on me?

"Do you want to ride in the front or back?" Nick asks as we walk to his car. "The front." I answer jumping in. He slides in next to me. "What do you want to do today?" He asks starting the car and pulling out of the driveway.

"Do you want to go see movies and stuff?" I ask looking out the window realizing I don't have my phone on me. He thinks about it and eventually agrees. There's not much else to do.

~oOo~

"I can't believe you said that!" I yell laughing in the car. Nick just laughs harder. "Did Dominic tell you how it went?" Nick pulls into the driveway and parks his car out front.

"Yeah, he said it went okay but he's not sure if he wants to be in business with them." He says getting out of the car with my heels in hand. At some point I put his shoes on and he carried my heels for me leaving him in socks.

"How'd it go?" Dom asks as we walk into the door. I hug him and tell him it went good. He eyes travel down to my feet and he laughs. "Did you seriously steal Nick's shoes?" I laugh and nod pointing to my heels in Nick's hands.

"Yeah, her feet were starting to hurt." He says lifting his foot so Dom could see he's only in black socks. I thanked Nick giving him back his shoes as I take mine then I head up to my room with Dominic following close behind.

"I'm sorry for not listening to you at brunch today, babygirl." Dom says while plopping down onto my bed. I tell him it's fine as I look for a nightgown. I eventually settle on a red silk one while taking down my hair and taking off my jewelry. I change out of my dress leaving it on the floor then I take off my bra and underwear skipping on the gown.

I go to my already sleeping Dom and I unbutton his jacket struggling to take it off of him, then I go to take his shoes off. After that I unbutton his shirt revealing his chest as I manage to take that off as well. Then I undo his pants pulling them off and throwing everything next to my bed leaving him in his boxers.

I lie down and cover Dom and I nuzzling my face into his chest while pushing my body close to his for warmth. He mumbles something before wrapping his arms around me. I try calming myself down as I remember the last time I saw Dominic's body this revealed. It was the night we made love.

After a while of tracing his many tattoos and kissing his body from his forehead down to his bellybutton I feel my eyelids get heavy letting myself fall asleep in his arms peacefully.