Chapter 23

"Have a good time!" Nick almost screams at us as we make our way to the jet. Dominic insisted that the pilot would load our luggage and everything would be fine and all I need to do is relax. I'm wearing a short, very tight red dress and red heels. Dom's wearing his suit as usual.

As soon as I walk in the jet is filled with white décor and white carpet with black leather seats, it also has black tables. And a mini fridge, but eh whatever.

Dominic disappear into the back then he comes back with a robe and a pair of slippers in hand. I give him a weary look as I take the white fluffy things from him. I slip the robe around my body tying it then Dominic takes my heels off for me putting my slippers.

"I want you to relax." He whispers kissing my leg then getting up and grabbing two glasses and champagne out of the fridge. This is going to be fun.

~oOo~

"Dom," His eyes are just as full of lust as mine are. We've only had about two glasses each but there's no denying the sexual tension that's been between us.

"Mini." He breathes before standing up and kissing me. It's a soft passionate kiss that's starting to develop into a lustful hungry one. In seconds Dominic is pulling my robe off, unzipping my dress allowing both to fall to the floor. I quickly throw my slippers off while trying to get Dom's suit off of him, but unfortunately I need help. It's not working with me today.

Before dismissing his jacket he grabs something that crinkles with the sound of a wrapper. With our lips still intertwined we both managed to get down to our underwear in no time. Dominic pulls down his boxers slipping on the condom then he pulls me down onto his lap as he sits.

We're both breathing heavily kissing each other as if we were one another's oxygen. Suddenly Dom stops being so rough, instead he plants his hands on my waist and he presses gentle kisses to my body.

"I love you." He says in between kisses. "I love you, Dom." I moan out as he sucks harshly on the sensitive skin on my neck. "You look so beautiful." He replies taking a hand and trailing up my lingerie to my cheek, gently caressing it.

"Dom." I whine wanting to hurry up. "You really are, though." He says in a gentle voice. Just as I was going to whine again his eyes turn so dark they're almost black. Then he practically starts ripping my lingerie off. That's fine with me.

Since we're both naked he aligns himself with me before harshly pulling me down on him making me scream out in pleasure. It's different this time, the first time it was about showing one another our love but now it's about pleasure and I'm not fighting it. No matter what we'll always love each other, we might as well have fun with it.

~oOo~

Dominic hums lightly in my hair as he pulls me to lie down with him on the leather couch. "Did I hurt you?" He asks as I look up at him. I shake my head and place a few gentle kisses along his chest and collar bone.

"How long until we get there?" I ask nuzzling my face in him. "I'm not exactly sure because I didn't ask, but we've already knocked out five or six hours with the drinking and dancing, eating, having sex." With the last one he gave me a look that makes me lose my breath and my insides flip and flop. I push my face further into his chest allowing myself to fall asleep.

~oOo~

"Babygirl, wake up." I hear someone whisper while pushing my hair away from my face. "We have about an hour until we get there. You can shower and get ready." I groan while nodding just to roll onto the floor. Dominic chuckles grabbing me up, taking me to the shower then throwing me in since I'm already naked.

I hurry to wash and shave myself. After I get out I wonder back into the seating area with a towel around my body and one on my hair. Dominic simply watches me as I do my make up and hair and when I'm done he hands me my dress and lingerie leaving my shoes on the floor for later.

First I put on my lingerie then I pull on my dress. "Can you zip me up?" I ask moving my hair. I hear him mumble something about how I look sexy before he gets up. As he's zipping my dress up he places small kisses up my back to my neck.

"We'll be landing in ten seconds. Be sure to buckle up." The pilot speaks over the intercom. Dominic and I take our original seats buckling up and I start to out my shoes on. Sure enough as soon as I finish putting my shoes on, we're on the ground. Dominic grabs my robe and slippers as we go to get off the jet.

Standing in front of me is a huge building with windows for days. I gawk up at the huge thing just as men come out asking to get our things, of course in a French accent. After they grab our stuff they start leading us to the top of the building. The very top.

I gasp as they open the door for us. He got us a penthouse for a month. I walk over to the huge window to see a great view of the Eiffel Tower. After recomposing myself I follow Dom to the bedroom. Again the view has me almost on my knees. The bed is faced to the Eiffel tower meaning we can look at it while lying in bed.

"Every night we're here you can look at the Eiffel Tower at night, babygirl." Dominic says peppering kisses all over my face. His lips stop on something warm and wet. "Are you okay?" He asks slightly pulling back as I wipe away my tears.

"I'm just, I love it and I love you." I cry into his chest. "I have never had anyone love me as much as this." He kisses my forehead until we hear the door shut then he kisses my lips softly. "I love you enough to spend every dime I have and will ever make just to make you happy."

"Let's go out to eat." He suggests. I nod trying to fix my make up so I don't look like a drugged out whore. We make our way downstairs, once we reach the bottom, a man hands Dom the keys for a black Lamborghini. "Is this yours?" I gasp looking at it. He chuckles and begins walking to it. "No, this one's too old for me. I have two newer ones though." He says nonchalantly getting in.

God this thing has butterfly doors. Why can't I just open it?? The door swings open as I begin to pout. "Don't worry, princess. I'll teach you how to open the door." He says laughing. "Shut up, Dom." I groan.

"You love me." He points out wickedly. "And guess who's not getting any tonight?" I shoot back with a smirk on my face. His eyes turn almost black again. "Let's see who begs for it first." He replies as we drive off to an unknown restaurant. Fuck.