Chapter 18

A/N
Hey guys! Thanks for 4k reads and for all the votes!

"Text me when you get there." Dominic demands still holding my keys in his hand. I nod my head letting him know I will. "Use your words." He says firmly.

"I will!" I whine. "Please let me go!" I groan jumping for the keys just as he moves them out of my reach. I groan and cross my arms pouting at him.

"Give me a kiss." He says before leaning down far enough so I can reach his lips. I give him a small, quick peck which earns me a look of disappointment. Grabbing the back of his neck I pull him into a long heated kiss. He pulls away for only a second. "Good girl." He whispers placing my keys into my hand and kissing me once again.

"Thank you." I say jumping up and down in joy. He mumbles a 'yeah' and he doesn't look to happy. "I love you." I say to him before hugging him.

"I love you so much." He whispers into my ear sending chills down my spine. I hug him tighter before getting in my car and leaving. Seeing him stare at me like a lost puppy almost made my heart explode.

~oOo~

"Did you have fun?" Dominic asks from the fridge as I walk in the kitchen setting down the Sonic bags that are in my arms. "And you saved dinner." He smiles walking over and placing a kiss to my temple.

"Yeah, it was okay. We just went to the mall and stuff." I say remembering the shopping bags that are currently in the back of my car. "I need to get my shopping bags, but there should be enough here for everyone." I gesture to the many Sonic bags on the counter before going to walk out of the room.

"I'll have Nick and Darry get them." Dominic says grabbing my arm to stop me. "I just want to be with you. I missed you today." He admits rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. I smile and nod my head saying, "I missed you too."

He sits me down at the island leaving the kitchen to find Darry and Nick. I go through the food placing it on the counter other than mine and Dominic's food, I leave that in a bag. Sure enough after about ten minutes all the guys, except for Dominic, Darry, and Nick, are piling in the kitchen grabbing whatever food they want. I sit quietly waiting for Dominic to come in as they praise me for buying dinner.

I follow everyone to the dining room taking my seat next to Dominic's pulling out our food and placing it in front of me and his seat. Dominic comes in followed by Nick and Darry who have their arms full of the extra food complaining about how they got left with the bad stuff causing Dominic to chuckle as he takes his seat next to me.

~oOo~

After dinner Dominic and I made our way to his room to sleep. It's about eleven now and we're still no where near sleep. He keeps tickling me every time I'm almost asleep and I end up fighting him.

"What is a vacation that you want to take?" Dom asks while playing with a random strand of my hair. "Like Hawaii, Boston, London, Paris." He explains braiding the small piece of hair. I think about it for a few minutes before answering. I know he's wanting to take me on a vacation so I have to choose my answer wisely.

"I don't know." I mumble feeling embarrassed. "I guess Paris, I've always wanted to go there but I don't know if I would want to waste money to go. Dominic smiles and takes the braid out of my hair just to redo it. "I want to drive in the countryside in Italy, too."

"If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?" He asks while taking more of my hair to play with. I shift my head so it's on his stomach instead of on his hip bone. I stare at the ceiling trying to decide.

"I want to see the Eiffel Tower at night when it's lit up." I whisper just imagining seeing it in person. "I want to french drink wine during a romantic dinner," I continue thinking of all the things I want to do I'm Paris. "Spend money shopping for things just because I can. Shopping in Paris must be great." I let out a soft sigh and I realize he'd stop braiding my hair and instead he's gently running his fingers through it now.

"Then we'll do it." He says in a matter-of-fact tone. I groan wanting to protest but I know it won't do anything. He'll do it anyways. "We'll go Italy, too." He mumbled sitting up to kiss my forehead. "You should go to sleep, Princess.

~oOo~

I wake up in a cold bed, Dominic isn't laying next to me. I get up and walk to my room to check my phone but it's dead so I plug it in, grab some clothes and head to the shower. After I shower I walk down the stairs in search for Dom, but I can't find anyone. I walk aimlessly around the house until I hear voices coming from a door that I've never noticed before. Opening the door I feel a gust of cold wind hit me in the face causing me to shiver as I look over the stairs that are in front of me.

"We have to do something." I hear Dominic say. "They can't just steal eight kilos (A/N This is referencing cocaine, just a heads up.) from us and not get away with it. How the hell did they even get to it?" He roars the last part. Are they talking about drugs?

"Dominic, I'm coming down the stairs and I'm not spying on you guys!" I call as I descend the creaky stairs. In seconds Dominic is at the bottom of the stairs waiting for me. As soon as I reach the last step he's pulling me into a tight hug and kissing my forehead.

"I'm sorry babygirl, but I think you need to go to Ashton's today." He mumbles into my hair as he buries his face in it. My heart drops to my stomach but nonetheless I nod. "I really am sorry." He whispers and kisses my cheek.

"I'll see if my phone is charged enough to call Ashton," I say pulling from his grasp. "Can I have my car keys?" I ask just before I go to start walking back to my room. Dominic digs around in his pocket and hands me his keys. "I can't drive your car, Dom."

"Yes you can and you will." He smiles and kisses me. "Come down and see me before you leave." I nod and begin walking up the stairs. I walk to the kitchen deciding to eat something to give my phone more time to charge since iPhones take forever to charge. I take out some Hot Pockets cooking them then sitting down to eat.

I get orange juice which seems like a weird combination with Hot Pockets but it works. I sit at the island and eat until I hear a gunshot ring through the house. I drop my glass causing it to shatter against the floor and I run back to the basement thingy throwing the door open and running down the stairs. The first thing I see is Dominic putting his gun away and Nick still holding a gun out. I look at the floor to see Darry's dead.

"Mina!" Dominic calls. I walk to Darry feeling my heart pounding in my chest. I get down on my knees and look at his face. "Mina get out now." Dominic says again. I look up to see a terrified look on Dom's face as he begins walking over to me. "I had to do it. He's been working with our nemesis." He whispers pulling me to my feet.

I look over his body, one of my friends are dead because he betrayed us. I can't decide if he deserved it or not. I feel Dominic trying to pull me out of the room but I feel like I'm frozen. Dominic just picks me up bridal style and carries me up the stairs. As we walk by the kitchen I see one of the maids cleaning up my mess. I don't normally see the maids doing anything around here. I think Dominic just keeps them around so they can get paid. Most times they're not even here.

"Mina, I want you to go to Ashton's." He says as we finally make it to my room. I climb out of his arms and sit on my bed. I nod my head and close my eyes for only a second before getting up to get my phone and other things to bring to Ashton's including some Monsters. I throw everything into a bag and toss it over my shoulder.

Dominic watches closely as I walk out of my room to leave the house. Just as I get to the front door and I'm about to open it he grabs my hand and kisses it. "I love you and I hate that you had to see that." He whispers. I nod my head and give him a small kiss on his jaw rather than his lips because he didn't dip his head down so I could reach them.

He walks me to his car in silence watching me as I throw my bag into the back and then buckling up. "I love you, Dom." I whisper feeling my heart sink thinking that Darry is probably still laying dead in the stupid basement. You really can't trust anyone in this world. I'm not even sure if I can trust Dom anymore...