Chapter 1: Battle With Superman

A/N: after a battle with superman, batman manages to trap you and then open a portal which sends you to another dimension.

Your name is (Y/N). But many others offended called you by the name of doomsday. Or more better known as the monster who killed superman. You were an artificial being created by a mysterious alien in the distant past on Krypton. He kept sending out there to be killed multiple times by the beasts that once inhabited the planet. But after so many times of dying, you grew an immunity to the thing that killed you before. You eventually killed your creator and one thing lead to another, you ended up on earth and killed superman while also being killed with him.

(Y/N): dying is such a bitch.

But you both eventually came back to life. But when you did, you had started to get a bit more smarter while a but stronger. But you still had the goal to kill superman.

Metropolis.

After you came back again, you attacked metropolis in order to get superman's attention. It work and he and the other Justice League members arrived to face you. It was a long battle but you had bested the other justice League members with superman being the last one of them standing.

Superman: I won't let you destroy this world.

Doomsday: this world is the least of my problems. I just want you.

Superman: why must you kill?

Doomsday: I don't know about other people.

You picked him up.

(Y/N): but for you, I have a reason.

You punched superman away and sent him flying. You chased after him and delivered multiple punches and kicks on him while he was still in the air. You lend one last punch and sent him flying into rubble.

(Y/N): you know I will say this, I have learned that I don't haft to kill everything. But you've been a thorn in my side since the day we first fought.

Superman burst out of the rubble and punched you in the face.

(Y/N): now see? this is what I'm talking about. You don't go down as easily as I want you too.

Superman: you'll haft to do better to take me down.

(Y/N): well, if you insist.

You then punched superman hard in the face twice before grabbing his face and throwing him to the ground. You then kicked him multiple times in the ribs and then punched him threw a whole building. You waited for him to come back again.

(Y/N): 5.....4.....3....2....1.

Superman came back and his eyes were glowing red as he was readying his eye beams.

Superman: I'll won't lose. You must be stopped!

(Y/N): then do it.

You said as you started to approach him.

Superman fired his eye beams but you just walked right through them like they were nothing.

(It went a bit like this).

Superman: impossible.

You got closer to him and the  grabbed his head to block out his eye beams which caused an explosion. The smoke cleared up and superman was crippled while you were doing fine.

(Y/N): I haft to admit superman, I expected better.

That's when batman spoke.

Batman: then how about this?

He pressed a button and some sort of metal seal appeard and trapped you inside.

(Y/N): what?!

A portal then appeard over the seal and sucked it in.

(Y/N): oh crap.

The seal was sucked and the portal closed. Superman got up and panted.

Superman: "pants" good.........job......

Batman: it was the last resort left. In save this dimension.......I might have doomed another.

A/N: probably anyway.