Chapter 14: Guerrillas in the Jungle

A/N: You, Revy and Shenhua managed to raid the enemy came and escape with rock. But now you haft to deal with being chased by the enemy while having a stoned out driver.

Takenaka: I've heard this story long ago. It's about a man who came to the city. He went to a street corner. And all alone, he began preaching. "To make the world a better place.....that man kept preaching day after day." At first, many had interest in what the man had to say. Some even said they'd fight along side him. But then, gradually, they all lost interest. To them, it didn't matter what happened to this world. But Even as he aged and there wasn't a single soul listening to him, the man didn't stop. Then one day, a child who was walking by asked him, "why do you continue preaching when there's nobody here?". The man answered, "I thought I could change everyone, in the beginning. Then I realized that it was a hopeless dream. But the reason I won't stop preaching...." The reason I won't stop fighting is, bro.......back then I gambled my whole life on that. And I don't wanna have that become a lie.

Things got quiet for a few moments. Takenaka soon talked again.

Takenaka: well, well... it seems they you and I really are different, sorry.

He said as he got up.

Ibraha: how much do we hurt her, Takenaka?

(Yeah, I got his name incorrect in the last chapter).

Takenaka opened the door and turned to Ibraha.

Takenaka: it won't be necessary, she's just a delivery girl. Not a soldier. She's got no reason to be loyal. Leave her alone and she'll talk. If she doesn't talk by morning, well, we're soldiers after all. We'll have to pass an informal court hearing and send her to buy firing squad.

Ibraha: tomorrow? Every minute that passes is hurting us! We're on the brink of determining whether or not the plan goes ahead. Don't you understand, Takenaka?

Takenaka: don't be so tense, Ibraha. If not her, we'll go after the other girl and beast we left at the village. The two of them might be coming here to save her. Right?

He closes the door.

(Meanwhile).

You sniffed the air and got the scent of the hybrid soldiers.

(Y/N): more hybrid soldiers. 30 at best. I Just need to get go to the other side of the came and draw their attention to me while you and Shenhua while you both get rock out of there.

Revy: whatever you say. You're the muscle. Just be sure Chinglish got the memo.

Shenhua: I get plan, bitch. Maybe I split your ass?

(Y/N): focus.

You moved to the other side of the camp carefully without the regular or hybrid soldiers noticing. You made it to the order side and waited until the moment was just right.

(Y/N)'s mind: the best chance I have is the try and tossing them at each other. They might not be clones but they have a chance at killing me.

(I know what some of you are thinking: Sonic music didn't fit in something dc related and it certainly doesn't fit in with something black lagoon related. But let's just let this one slide).

You saw that five hybrid soldiers were at the end of the gate. You saw this as your cue.

(Y/N): Time to show you cock suckers not to fuck with the original.