Chapter 8: Rasta Blasta

A/N: you and rock find a boy on your ship who says to have come from a rich family. But now there seems to be someone out there trying to get him back.

Rock and you were outside a ship as they were unloading the crates filled with weapons. Rock was trying to get someone to sign out the paper for it while you were thinking yo yourself about the whole argument from before.

(Y/N)'s mind: honestly, it felt like I wasn't there to them. I tried being the voice of reason and that failed. Then again, I was made to kill no talk apparently.

Rock: will anyone sign this?

(Y/N)'s mind: I swear. I'm almost thinking that is almost as bad when I was with the Legion of doom.

(Flashback).

You hug out at the Legion of doom just to see what they do in there. They were all idiots. Mostly Lex. He got pissed just because his daughter went on vacation.

Lex Luther: you all wanted a vacation? Well the Legion of doom is going to the Beach!

He press a button and a steering wheel appeard.

Audio System: Flight mode, engaged.

Sinestro: what?!

Lex Luther: the hall of doom, it flies.

Catwoman: we've been commuting to the damn swamps when we could've been anywhere else?

Scarecrow: I wear fucking burlap, man and the 20 pounds of swamp water it takes on every morning. I've gotta case of trench foot marched half way up my balls!

Lex Luther: buckle up!

The hall of doom begin to take off.

Swamp Thing: I am......

He sees that he was close to the hall of doom as it was about to take off.

Swamp Thing: nope.

He desended back into the water.

(End of flashback).

(Y/N): "sighs"

Rock: something bothering you, (Y/N)?

You looked to her.

(Y/N): naw, I'm fine.

Rock: you sure?

(Y/N): positive.

Rock: um......

(Y/N): what?

She points behind you. You turned around and saw a child.

(Y/N): 0_0

???: 😐

You turned back to rock.

(Y/N): um.........that's not mine.

Rock: should we.....

(Y/N): yep.

You both walked into the room with Revy and Dutch inside.

Rock: we've unpacked all the weapons.

(Y/N): especially some of those "special ones" I've hear so much about. But um........here's the thing.

Revy: What?

(Y/N): pretty sure we didn't ask for a child.

You pointed to the child behind you.

Revy: Oh mother fuck!

(Y/N): so what do we do with him?

Dutch: put him in the cabin for now. We'll contact whoever he's with when we get back.