Chapter 15: What you use to be

A/N: while you were just out by yourself, you started to remember how you were made and what you use to be. (Sorry for the delay).

You were slowly starting to wake up and felt someone on your chest. But it felt like more than one person.

(Y/N): wait, what?

You moved your head up and saw both rock and Revy sleeping on your chest. It was mainly more surprising seeing Revy sleeping on your chest.

(Y/N)'s mind: odd, what's she doing on me? I know we all got a little drunk last night, but I didn't see her sleeping with me and rock.

(Flashback).

After a whole of drinking, you were carrying both Revy and rock back home.

(Y/N): honestly, you girls went through drinks more faster than I'm able to come back.

You said as you walked inside the room and set Revy down carefully on her bed and carried rock to her's. Before you moved, Rock grabbed your arm and wanted you to sleep with her.

Rock: please?

(Y/N):"sigh" I can't say no to you.

You said as you layed on the bed with rock. Revy woke back up, still drunk. She looked over a you and rock as you both continued to sleep. Revy thought about something Shenhua said to her before and she grew a bit irritated about it.

Revy:"whispers" damn bitch. She doesn't know what she's talking about.

She said as she walked over to you while still a bit dizzy because of being drunk. She just looked down at you.

Revy: pff.......there's no chance in hell I'm into him.

She was about to head back to her bed, but she finally pasted out and fell right onto of you. You of course, didn't wake up.

(End of flashback).

(Y/N): she looks a bit peaceful in her sleep.

You said as you started to carefully move.

(Y/N): hopefully I don't wake any of them up.

You said as you kept trying to move.

(Y/N): almost there.

You finally got put of bed and gently layed Revy and rock back down on the bed.

(Y/N): "sigh" thank god.

You quietly head outside and sat out there for a while. You sat on the bench and just looked around. You then just started to get familiar memories going through your head.

(Flashback).

Thousands of years ago. On the ancient planet krypton, You were just a mere child who would soon be placed in multiple experiments. You just layed there in your small test tube, asleep. While your creator, bertron, was ready to begin.

Bertron: this infant, not native to this world of yours, represents Immortality. You are nothing special now, child.....but you will one day become perfection embodied. Your time is at hand. You will be......the ultimate lifeform.

Bertron began all his tests on you. He continued to send you out onto the surface of the planet krypton. Where you would be attacked and killed by the creatures that once roamed the planet. However, whatever of your remains that survived were harvested and used again, to create a better, stronger version than the previous. In short, the mad scientist had used the method of cloning to accelerate the evolution of you. Through decades of this process, you were forced to endure the agony of death, thousands upon thousands of times. To make it worse, the memory of those countless deaths were recorded in your genes and drove you to hate all life. You would soon gain the ability to evolve against what killed you in your prior life without the need of Bertron's technology. You would go on to kill all the savage life that inhabited the ancient krypton. Bertron and his team saw you as a threat from what you were capable of. But it didn't matter, because typy were next. You attacked the ship and stood before bertron as you were going to kill him.

Bertron: No! You can't do this to us! We made you better! Don't you see? No one can equal you! My genius built you... created you! You cannot kill... your father!

You slammed your fist on Bertron's head and killed him. You would kill the rest of his team and showed no bit of mercy.

(Y/N)'s mind:.........kill............

(End of Flashback).

(Y/N): "sigh" hard to believe I use to be that back then. But why of all times am I getting these memories?

You tried to figure out what it could mean, but you got nothing.

(Y/N): it must be just a thing going on. It can't be too important.

You said as you leaned back on the bend until Dutch eventually showed up.

Dutch: you're up early.

(Y/N): yeah. I didn't drink as much as they did last night.

You lit a cigarette and started smoking while sitting up.

(Y/N): so, whatt are you doing up so earlier?

Dutch: I gotta call from Balalaika. We've got another delivery.

(Y/N): should've guessed by now.

Dutch: figured you'd say that.

(Y/N): I don't have a problem with it. It's having to wake up Revy and telling her that we've got another one is the hard part.

Dutch: yep. But it's nothing really new.

(Y/N): well, I guess I can't argue with you on that. You and Benny put up with her shit more longer than me and rock.

Dutch: it just takes a little time to get use to.

(Y/N): I'll take your word on that.

Dutch: so how you gonna break it too her?

(Y/N): I'll try waking her up slowly. And if she wakes up quickly, I'll just tell her right on the spot and get it over with.

Dutch: better bring a bulletproof vest.

(Y/N): why, you've already seen that I can't be........oh.....

You said as you slowly moved your hand to your ass.

A/N: don't need any reenactments of what happened in the bar.