Chapter 11: Getting a little Drunk (Lemon)

A/N: after Revy wanted to finish a fight with roberta (which ends with Revy getting knocked out cold and roberta bearly standing), you and rock decided to drink for a bit which lead to a little interesting session.

(For the record. This chapter is somewhat short).

Revy: You must be kidding. I'm sure they're all delighted with this teary-eyed happy ending. But who the hell is gonna close up this tunnel in my shoulder? Well?

You looked to Revy.

(Y/N): really? You want to complain over that?

You walked to her.

(Y/N): here! Let me give you one of the marks she gave me and then we'll talk pain, bitch!

Revy Pulled out get gun.

Revy: back the fuck or I'll shoot your eyes out like the botch did earlier.

Balalaika: -_-

Rock soon stepped in between you two.

Rock: okay. Let's try to calm down, please.

(Y/N): no! Calm down nothing!

Revy: what's you're fucking problem anyway?!

(Y/N): you're complaining over a fucking mark on your shoulder. I got shot in the damn eyes and stabbed in the damn chest. You try getting that happening to you and we'll really talk about pain.

Rock: please. There's already been enough for today.

You growled in irritation.

(Y/N): fine, I'll stop. But this conversation ain't over.

Revy: whatever.

After that had been settled, Revy wanted to finish her fight with roberta from before. The fight pretty much lasted on for hours and it eventually reached it's end when they decked each other in the face. Leaving Revy out cold and roberta bearly conscious. Garcia helped her up and the two got ready to leave.

(Y/N): hey kid.

Garcia: huh?

You lite a cigarette by scrapping the end of it across the armored plate on your chest.

(Don't ask how).

(Y/N): you've got yourself one impressive maid there.

You started to walk off.

(Y/N): be sure to hold onto her. A maid that special only comes around once in a life time.

You said as you continued to walk off.

(TimeSkip).

You and rock were just sitting alone while just drinking with her.

Rock: boy, that was certainly one crazy night. Wasn't it?

(Y/N): yeah, certainly one of the more crazier nights I've ever had so far.

Rock: hopefully we won't haft to deal with something as crazy as that again for a while.

(Y/N): don't ask for miracles, rock. Especially with what we work with.

Rock: hehe...I guess you're right on that.

Rock took another drink and she was starting to feel odd.

Rock: wow, this stuff is really strong. My head is almost spinning.

(Y/N): then just ease up on them.

Rock: well, one more glass won't hurt..

She drunk one more glass and was out of it.

Rock: woo. Really strong stuff.

(Y/N): okay, that's enough for you.

You took the bottle away.

(Y/N)'s mind: haven't seen rock drink this much since our first time in the bar.

You then noticed rock giving you a sort of sexual look while she unbottomed some parts of her shirt.

(Y/N): um....You okay rock?

Rock: I'm fine. How about you handsome?

(Y/N): what?

Rock: I've got something yo show you.

(Y/N): um.....what?

She fully removed her shirt and bra. Showing off her boobs. You blushed a bit.

(Y/N): wow. 0_0 

(Y/N)'s mind: she is alot bigger than I thought.

Rock: you like them?

(Y/N): th....they're very nice.

She then moved her hand across you're pants.

Rock: i want you so bad~

She got off the chair, got on her knees and unzipped your pants to see your large bulge.

Rock: wow. It's so big~

She started rub your dick while licking the tip.

(Y/N): a......ah.....

Rock: you like that?

She said as she continued to rub and lick your dick.

Rock: maybe this will work.

She started to suck your dick and didn't take long for her to already go deep.

(Y/N): ahhh~

Her mouth felt incredible as she moved up and down.

(Y/N): holy shit...

Rock sucked much more faster and didn't stop. You then made rock deepthroat it and cam down her throat. She swollowed all of your cum and she pulled out.

Rock: that tasted great.

She took off the rest of her clothes and bent over.

Rock: come on, (Y/N). I know you want me. I'm your's.

You got off your chair and took off your pants. You lifted up rock and placed her carefully over your dick.

Rock: you don't haft to be gentle with me. I can take it.

(Y/N): alright then, sexy. If you wish.

You slid her down and your dick pushed inside her pussy.

Rock: Ahhhh~ so good.

You thrusted without hesitation while holding up Rock. Each time you thrusted, she felt it stretching her pussy.

Rock: more~

You moved much faster and rock moaned louder.

Rock: harder!

You thrusted harder in her and got ready to cum again.

Rock: um cumming.

(Y/N): so am I.

You cam inside rocks pussy and lots of it started to leak out from her. You pulled out and soon pointed your still hard dick at another hole.

Rock: (Y/N) wait, not that hole.

You slammed right into her ass and thrusted roughly while she moaned uncontrollably.

Rock: oh god yes~

You didn't stop as you started kissing the side of her neck while still moaning.

Rock: this is so amazing~ I might go crazy~

You thrusted really faster and cam alot after the last thrust. You and rock both started to pant. You pulled out of her and layed her down on the bed. You decided to lay with her. Judy before rock feel Right to sleep, she kissed you. You kissed her back for a short second before you both drifted off to sleep.

(Y/N)'s mind: that was great. I think I had a good day today.

That's when Revy cam in the room and saw you both naked on the bed.

Revy: What. The. Fuck!!!!

A/N: busted. (That's it for tonight. Good night).