Chapter 2: Black Lagoon

A/N: during your battle with superman, alot of stuff was going on in another dimension.

Rokuro Okajima had gotten herself into so deep shit. She got caught up in this company called the lagoon company. Mainly thanks to a bitchy woman named Revy for taking her.

(I forget the reason why).

Dutch nicked named Rokuro rock for short. There was some stuff going at a bar and to what was going on now with all of them on a boat heading to their destination. Benny got in touch with her corporation and rock had a talk with her boss but it turned out that he was up to so really serious shit. He was having a group of others come to kill her and the people she's with so no news of what he was planning would come out. Right now, she was throwing up on outside.

Revy: They weren't worried about ditching you. Though I guess I can sympathize. Anyway, there goes the ransom, which means I don't get a bonus. But is all of that really enough to make you throw up?

Rock: Just leave me alone...

Benny: Revy, are you up on deck?

Revy: Uh-huh.

Benny: I'm picking up something and it's coming straight at us, but it's not a boat. It's way too fast. It's at 3 hours 5 minutes. Can you see anything?

Revy looked and saw something heading their way. It was a gunship.

Revy: It's a gunship! At minimum altitude!

Ducth: Goddamn it! An attack helicopter?!

Rock: Damn them. That's how they're going to kill me?

Revy: Yo, Rock! Heads up!

Revy threw a gun to rock.

Rock: A gun?! I don't want it! Don't make me hold this!

Revy: Although I guess it won't be much more than a comfort to ya.

Benny: He's coming. He's going to bite our ass!

Dutch: This isn't good! We're in serious shit!

The gunship started firing at them.

Rock: He's firing at us!

Revy: I'm pretty sure I know, it's not good, Dutch.

Revy was firing back at the gunship.

Rock: Hit it! Shoot it down!

Revy: Shut up! You think you can do any better? Dipshit! I hope you realize you're hiding under a torpedo launcher! Better make sure you don't get blown up! Huh?!

Revy noticed Rock trying to split as she grabbed a life jacket.

Revy: You dumbass!

Rock: The hell with you guys! I'm getting the hell out of here!

Revy tackled her.

Revy: You limp-dick, son of a bitch! You're running away?!

Rock: Stop it! Why do I have to suffer like this? I can't take it anymore!

The gunship started to shot near the torpedo launcher.

Rock: Damn it! You all seem to think you can do and say anything you want to me! Everyone, even my damn boss!

Rock was pissed as she picked up the gun.

Rock: Will someone tell me why the hell I have to suffer like this?!

She threw the gun into the air. The gunship was ready to fire again but that's when something was falling down from the sky.

Rock: h......huh?

Revy: what the fuck is that?

It was the same thing that batman had imprisoned you before sending you in the other dimension. It was falling out from the sky while flaming.

(Y/N): "sniffs" something's burning.

It almost hit the side of the gunship and landed on the deck of the ship Revy and rock were on.

Revy: the fuck!?

(Y/N): well I guess I landed. Where though?

The gunship started shooting again and the bullets hit the containment you were in.

(Y/N): someone's already shooting at me. I must be in Detroit.