Chapter 5: Something to do

A/N: after deciding to take a walk for a while and finding something to do for your free time, you soon found yourself running into some trouble. Or was it they who ran into the trouble?

After a while of sitting on your ass a is doing nothing, you got up and stretched.

(Y/N): well, I sure as hell know I'm not going to be sitting around here all day.

Rock: where are you going?

(Y/N): I'm heading out.

Revy: good luck trying to find something to do out there.

(Y/N): eh, I'll try and come up with something to do.

You headed out and began walking on your own through the streets. As always, people would stop and or stair at you because of you appearance but you ignored them and just kept walking.

(Y/N): okay (Y/N), let's see what an alien killing machine like yourself can do to kill some time for a day.

You said as you continued to walk past multiple people.

(Y/N): doesn't seem to be much crime or anything going on. Guess I'll haft to try doing other type  of activities.

Just as you said that, you passed by and ally way and stopped as someone pointed a gun at your head.

Mob member: don't fucking move!

(Y/N):"sighs" this bullshit again.

Mob member: shut it! Follow me and don't make a fucking sound or I'll blow your head off.

You followed him into the ally way as he kept the gun pointed to your head.

(Y/N): so, your seriously thinking that this is a good idea for you to be doing right now?

Mob member: I said shut it!

(Y/N): you think you scare me with that little pea shooter you call a gun?

He fires at you but the bullets just bounced off of your skin.

(Y/N): as I said.

You the cracked your knuckles and then smashed the man's head in with your first. His blood splattered over the wall.

(Y/N): well, whoever he was, he wasn't the smartest person ever.

That's when you heard the sound of multiple guns being cocked. You turned around and saw multiple other mob members.

(Y/N): should of guessed.

That's when the mob boss stepped forward from the rest.

Mob boss: you. You come here and kill off one of my boys? To me, that is a great sign of disrespect.

(Y/N): "sighs" for the love of god.

Mob boss: Boys, I think it is time to show this one about what happens when you disrespect me.

The mob boss walked off and was driven away on his limo while all the other mob members were firing at you. Like the guy before them the bullets did nothing.

(Y/N): I think I found just the thing to help with my day.

You said as you lunged at the mob members and slaughtered them all in many brutal ways.

(TimeSkip).

After you desposed of all the mob members, you decided to pay the boss a visit as well. You thought it was only fair to do that. Once there, more mob members were there except some of them had flamethrowers. But the fight didn't do jack to you either.

(Y/N): you People will be sorry.

You slaughtered all who got in your way as you were heading into the direction of the mob boss. He was truly to hide under his desk as you were banging down the door.

(Y/N): knock knock!

The door shattered as you walked in the threw the desk away.

(Y/N): you know i gotta say, I don't appreciate what you and your men did there. So I think I'll end this now.

You grabbed the man beat him to a pulp. Once that was finished, you checked the time and saw it was 12:00 pm.

(Y/N): Christ, how long was I out after this guy?

You started to head back to the black lagoon company. It too a while until you got back but you made it. But you were met by a pissed off Revy.

Revy: You mother fucker!!! You tried to fucking bail on us weren't you?!

(Y/N): easy, Revy. I had to take care of a little situation of my own.

Rock: like what?

(Y/N): eh, you know, mobsters, flamethrowers and lots of blood. You?

Rock: eh, you know, neo Nazi, paintings, explosions, same old.

(Y/N): I bet it was nice for you all.

A/N: it wasn't.