Chapter 6: Church of Violence

A/N: you run a few errands for Dutch and eventually make a stop at a church which was the last errand.

You, Rock and Revy were running errands for Dutch. Revy of course was throwing a bitch fit about it. You were all heading to Rowan "Jackpot" Pigeon's place on Rachiada Street. Once inside, you met with the man in charge of the joint.

Rowan: "laughs" Welcome, my sweet Rebecca! And here I thought you'd given up on me. So you finally decided to shake that fine ass of yours in the S&M show? I need you to be around, baby.

While he was talking, a woman offered you a drink but you declined.

Revy: Fuck off, will ya, Roan? The only reason I'm here is because of my job, so don't start with that! I'm not into being tied up or tying other people up!

Rowan: You haven't changed. You look so good you'd be great for either, I'm tellin' ya good. It's a real shame. So, what brings you here today?

Rock was looking for the paper.

Rock: Uhh, right. Regarding the goods you ordered from...

She pulled it out of her shirt and Revy took it.

Revy: You ordered booze for this place, right? We've got 1500 bottles for ya. They're in warehouse five at the harbor.

Rowan: Now this is what I'm talking about. What! Tax sure has gone up on these, it's killing me! How's a brother supposed to make a dime? Shit... Oh yeah, what's up with your friends who look like they've never seen a pair of titties before?

He said talking about you and rock.

Revy: Oh, them. They're the rookies at our place. They've got nowhere else to go, so we had no choice but to take care of them.

(Mainly rock).

Rowan: Hmm... Looks like you're in for a rough ride, brother. You ever need anything, don't be shy.

You were about to say something, but Revy pushed you and rock out of the way.

Revy: Later Rowan. Don't forget about the money, all right?

After that, you went and payed a visit to Balalaika.

Balalaika: "sigh" So the shipment's going to be late, is it? You could have told me that over the phone, but instead you came all the way here?

Revy: Yeah, I hear ya. Tell that to Dutch.

Balalaika: Makes no difference. I've got to finish fifteen of these today, so I won't be getting out anytime soon. No.

Balalaika was working on something "interesting".

Revy: Huh?

Balalika: Yup... I should've gotten a part-timer to do it. I'm seriously losing my mind... I have a meeting tonight, too. Some more idiots selling drugs without permission again. What a pain in the butt...

Revy: Hold on a sec! Is she taking it up the ass?

Balalaika: Sure is... Oh, if you guys hear anything about that, I'd appreciate it if you let me know. I'll thank you properly.

Revy: Yeah, if we hear anything. I'm sure we'll be back pretty soon. Good luck with the rest.

You walk out.

Balalaika: Somebody shoot me...

(TimeSkip).

You were out on the road with them now and Revy was very pissed.

Revy: Gaaaah! This sucks! This really fuckin' sucks! Ugghhh! Why am I stuck playing fuckin' errand boy with you? That's what I really wanna know!

(Y/N): oh calm down, it's not the worse thing to happen to you.