Chapter 12: Big Trouble

A/N: You, Rock and Revy need to get a briefcase to the CIA. However, you stumble apon the most surprising of trouble.

At the area where you and Revy fought roberta, there were traces of your blood almost everywhere. That seems to be very unfortunate, since some was there for it.

???: pic up as much traces of the blood as you can before anyone notices.

Enemy Soldier: what do we need this for anyway?

???: you'll see in due time. You'll all see.

(Meanwhile).

Revy: Why the fuck were you both fucking in my room?!

Rock: ugh.....please don't yell. My head still hurts from last night.

Revy: good. Get fucking brain damage!!!

(Y/N): okay, calm down. Rock accidently had a little too much and well before we knew it we were naked on your bed.

Revy: I swear I'm about to put 6 holes through both of you.

(Y/N): you can try with rock but it won't do much with me and you know this.

Revy just growled.

Revy: Whatever. We have a new job anyway so get dressed.

(Y/N): oh joy. I can't wait.

(TimeSkip).

Mr. Chang, the head of the Roanapur Triad, had approached the black lagoon company for you and the others to transport a briefcase containing information on the Protectors of the Islamic Front, a terrorist group, to the CIA. Chang told you about everything you needed to do but it was soon cut short as some

Revy: Did you hear the password he gave us? “May the force be with you”? That is so lame…I mean the guy can handle a gun and he has great style, but Chang couldn’t even make a fucking retard laugh.

Dutch: Well, there's one thing I've learned, it's that nobody's perfect at everything.

Revy then saw an upcoming shop in the distance.

Revy: I got the visual, Dutch. It’s a noisy little fly.

Dutch: Okay!

Revy: Rock, bring me the Lamington and Hydro APIM will you add it?

Rock: Sure.

She handed Revy the gun. Revy picked it up and aimed it at the coming ship. She fired but missed the first time but took out the enemies eyes the second time.

Dutch: We’ve taken out the enemy’s eyes but they may not be the only one. (Y/N)! Benny and I will be the bait and head straight forward to Basilan. I want you, Rock and Revy to get off in Zambu Wanga and use the zodiac to rendezvous with us.

(Y/N): on it.

You went for one of the motorboats and got it ready.

Revy: So, once we deliver the documents, we’ll meet you at the base.

Dutch: Yeah, I’ll come and get you when I lose this guy who is tailing us. What a pain in the ass.

Revy: Tell me about it. What is it these guys fight for a course, it is don’t know how to quit?

Dutch: Alright. One more thing. I have an additional message for you from Mr. Chang. Remember to tell Rock when she gets back from the bathroom.

Rock soon came out of the bathroom and outside the ship.

Rock: Sorry to keep you waiting.

(Y/N): well, time to go.

You, Rock and Revy got on the motorboat and moved away from the ship.