Chapter 13: Chinglish

A/N: after managing to get away from the beasts that looked like you, you and Revy needed to go and get rock. But it seemed you would be assisted by a taiwanese assassin.

You were getting tossed around by creatures who looked almost like you.

(Y/N): son of a bitch.

One tried to bite down on your head, but you broke it's jaw and tossed it at the rest of them.

Revy: Damn you Rock! You really screwed up this time!

Multiple enemy cars showed up.

(Y/N): son of a......

You get tackled by two more of the creatures.

(Y/N): get off me.

You grabbed one of them and tossed them through one of the cars. You cracked the other twos necks.

(Y/N): we need to go, now!

Revy: no shit!

While this was going on, someone was listening in on it.

Shenhua: The gunfire has starting…

Leigharch: Hun? I don’t want to do this…

Shenhua: Leigharch…

Leigharch: Ooh, I can feel me brain matter…

Shenhua: I tell you not relax too much before working! I make very clear for you!

Leigharch: I just had a greatest idea. We’ll stay here until they stop shooting.

Shenhua: So sorry, if they die we are not getting pay.

Leigharch: I’ll take arrange…

Shenhua: No! Work very important!

You were knocked against the wall with several slashes on your body and a few spikes rammed into your flash. Revy kept shooting at the enemy soldiers who just kept coming.

Revy: Damn! They’re just keep coming! Stupid shit for brain, Rock! Damn her!

She said as she ran into an ally way.

(Y/N): god damn!

You ripped off the spikes in your flesh and roared in pain while running. That's when you both saw another car pull up with someone on the roof of it.

(Y/N): ?!

Revy: the fuck?!

Shenhua: Sister! You duck now please?

You and Revy ducked just in time as Shenhua threw multiple

Revy: Are you the getaway driver!?

Leigharch: No! I’m a Falcon lawyer! What do you think!? That was accounted for…

(Y/N): let's just go!

You grabbed Revy and the two of you got in and took off. The other creatures were about to chase until an enemy soldier called out.

Enemy soldier: Do not pursue! The military is just sworn their camp! Pull back! On the double!

They didn't as told and pulled back.

Revy: What the fuck were those things back there?

(Y/N): they weren't clones, I know that. They would've given me an even worse ass kicking. If I were to guess, they somehow got some of my blood and injected some of my DNA into their solders.

Revy: son of a bitch.

Leigharch: Mr. Chang told me that there are supposed to be five of you. So what the hell did happen to other four?