How They Met And The First Hangout

It All Started in New York city at a YouTube party. Lauren was there with her bestie Rimi. They where have a great time until Lauren spotted her good friend Yousef and his best friend Alex walking out of an elevator so she decided to go and say hey. She then turned to Rimi and says.
Lauren: Hey girl I'll be back I'm just going to go say hey to my friend Yousef for a second.
Rimi: Ok girl go ahead I'll be here when you get back. Lauren then goes and says hey to the guys.
Lauren : Hey guys what's up
Yousef: Not much just chillin what about you.
Lauren: Same. Lauren then turned and says
Lauren: so Yousef are you going to introduce me to your friend here.
Yousef looking confused: oh yea sorry Lauren this is alex. Alex this Lauren
Lauren: Nice to meet you.
Alex: yea nice to meet you. They talk for a while then exchange numbers. Then Lauren says.
Lauren: I have to go my friend is waiting for me. Alex then looks at her and says.
Alex: I'll text you maybe we can hangout sometime.
Lauren: Sure that's wonderful. Lauren then turned and left. Skip ahead two days later.
Lauren's pov: I was sitting on my beanbag chair watching YouTube when I heard my phone buzz. I look at it and see that alex texted me.
Alex: Hey I just wanted to know if you would like to hangout sometime
Lauren: Sure sounds great when
Alex: tonight say 7pm
Lauren: Sure I'll meet you at cheesecake factory.
Alex: Ok see you then
Lauren: Yea see ya. Lauren then looks at the time and it was 4:39 pm. She got up took a shower got dressed and did her makeup she decided to ware a white crop top with a matching skirt and heels.

She then got her purse put her phone in it grabbed her keys closed the door and leaves

She then got her purse put her phone in it grabbed her keys closed the door and leaves. When she got to cheesecake factory alex waiting for her. She walks over to him and says.
Lauren: Are you ready to go in. He looks at her and says
Alex: yes. You look so beautiful btw.
Lauren blushing: Thanks you look great too.
They go in sit down and order their food.  After they finish eating alex turns to Lauren and says.
Alex: I had a great time maybe we can go on a real date sometime. Lauren then giggles and gives him a huge hug and says.
Lauren: Maybe. Alex says
Alex: That wasn't a no in a singing kind of voice.

What do y'all think that they should do for the first date. Don't forget to like this chapter if you did and leave suggestions for future chapters and for the first date