vow renewal

Alex's pov: Today is the day I get to re marry the love of my life. I am so excited I can't believe we have made it this long life has been crazy but fun. I was finishing up my vows when roi Aden and Andrew walks in and says.
Boys: Are you ready dad. Alex then turned to the boys and says.
Alex: So ready I can't wait to see mom and re commit myself to her. They then hug and walk over to the beach where the ceremony was be held.

Lauren's pov: Today is the day I get to marry the love of my life again. I got ready with the help of my beautiful daughter's.
Lauren: thanks girls.
Girls: you're welcome mom.
Maddie: Are you ready to marry daddy again.
Lauren: I am so ready to marry daddy again. We do some final touches on our makeup and head to the beach. Once everyone was settled the wedding started. About 30 minutes later the priest says I now pronounced alex and Lauren to be husband and wife again. Alex then picked up Lauren  (bridle style) and gives her a passionate kiss and everyone clapped. They then take a lot of pics and party the night away. After the reception Alex and Lauren go to the airport and bord their private plan to the Bahamas. Once they got there they went to their hotel and unpacked their stuff and went explorer the Bahamas. They spent 2 months there and fell in love with the island and decided to move there. They then call their children and tell them the news.
L&A: Hey kids we have some news.
Children: what is it.
L&A: We fell in love with the Bahamas and have decided to move here.
Children: That's great we're so happy for you.
A&L: thanks love you take care.
Children: love you too. They ended the call and kiss. They then go pick up dinner and go home. After they finish eating alex put the dishes in the dishwasher and went sit down next to Lauren and says.
Alex: I love you chicken nugget. Lauren then turned and says.
Lauren: I love you too chicken tender. They then kiss and walk upstairs and start kissing again after about three minutes the kiss becomes deeper and Lauren pulls Alex closer to her and plays with his hair while their tongues explore each other's mouths. After about three minutes they pull away and catches their breaths. Alex then looks at Lauren with the biggest smile on his face and says.
Alex: come here I want more. They then start to kiss and take their clothes off and throws them to the other side of the room. They then make love for three hours then fall asleep.