Fight And Accident

Lauren's pov: Alex and I have been fighting a lot. One day I went to get my nails done and I told alex that I would be back in 3 hours and he said ok. The appointment went longer than expected and I ended up coming home four hours later than I told him and he comes up to me and starts yelling at me.
Alex: where the hell where you. You told me that you would be back in 3 hours not 6.
Lauren: The appointment went longer than expected and I forgot to call you I'm really sorry.
He proceeded to yell at Lauren.
Alex: I don't care I'm leaving. He grabbed his stuff and walked out of the house got into his car and sped off. Just then Lauren looks and sees Aden was standing there crying and asked.
Aden: Mommy why did daddy leave.
Lauren: Go get your brothers and sisters then come down stairs so we can talk. He then goes get his siblings and they sat on the couch.
Lauren: I'm sure you herd me and daddy fighting and he got his stuff and left.
Maddie: Will he come back.
Lauren: I'm not really sure I hope he does. They all got really sad and started to sob. Lauren then wrapped her arms around her children and says.
Lauren: it will be alright now go wash up for dinner. They went back upstairs and got cleaned up for dinner. All of the sudden Lauren's phone rang so she answered it.
Lauren: Hello.
Person: Is this Lauren Burris
Lauren: Yes it is who is this.
Mark: this is Mark from  (Random hospital) I calling to ask if you know an Alexander Burriss.
Lauren: Yes he's my husband.
Mark: He was in an accident. I need you to come down right away.
Lauren: Ok I just need to find someone to watch my kids. I'll be there soon.
Mark: okay. Lauren then called Mia and says.
Lauren: can you come over and watch the kids while I am gone.
Mia: Sure what's going on.
Lauren: Alex is in the hospital he got into an accident.
Mia: OH MY GOD I'M ON MY WAY. Lauren hung up and goes upstairs and says to the kids.
Lauren: Mommy has to go run an errand so auntie Mia will be with you for a while.
Maddie: Ok be careful
Lauren: I will sweetie. She gives the kids a hug and kiss and goes downstairs and sits down and waits for mia. About 30 minutes Mia walks in the house and says.
Mia: I'm here. Lauren gets up and gives her a huge hug and says.
Lauren: thank you I have to go.
Lauren then walks out got into the car and drives to the hospital. Once she got there she told the lady at the front desk.
Lauren: I'm here for my husband Alexander Burriss. The lady tells Lauren where to go and Lauren ran to Alex's room and the doctor comes out and says.
Doctor: Are you Mrs. Burris
Lauren: yes.
Doctor: your husband was going 30 miles over the speed limit and crashed into a tree. He has a concussion and is very lucky to have servived he will have to stay here overnight for observation.
Lauren: When can I take him home.
Doctor: if nothing wrong happens hopefully tomorrow. Lauren then asked.
Lauren: can I see him.
Doctor: Yes. Lauren then goes in Alex's room and sees that he is awake and just laying there. Alex then looks and sees Lauren standing there with tears in her eyes and says.
Alex: hi
Lauren: hi do you remember who I am.
Alex: yeah your my wife. Lauren then runs to alex and hugs him and says.
Lauren: I'm so sorry for our fight earlier I love you and the kids miss you so much.
Alex: I don't know what you are taking about. Lauren then looks at alex and says.
Lauren: nevermind. Alex looks at her and says.
Alex: Would you mind telling the nurse I'm hurting.
Lauren: Sure be right back. Lauren then goes and gets the nurse and says.
Lauren: my husband is asking for pain medicine.
Nurse: Ok I'll be right there. Lauren then goes back to Alex's room and tells him that the nurse will be here soon with his meds. 30 minutes later the nurse comes in with Alex's pain medicine gives it to him and walks out the door.

The next morning alex is able to be released from the hospital and Lauren and Aaron picked him up and  went home. As soon as they got there the kids ran up to alex and says.
Children: Welcome home daddy. He smiles and gives them hugs then looks at Lauren and gives her a kiss. They all got in the house and Lauren tells alex to go upstairs and rest.
Lauren: Go get some rest and I will be up to check on you in a bit.
Alex: Ok baby. He goes upstairs to his and lauren's bedroom and takes a nap. About an hour went by and Lauren then goes upstairs to check on Alex and sees he is just cuddling with the kids and watching a movie. Lauren then crawled into bed and cuddle until it was time for the kids to go to bed. Once they where in bed Lauren goes back into the room crawled into bed and cuddled with Alex. She then turned to alex and says.
Lauren: I'm really happy you are home and I love you soooo much. Alex then looks at Lauren and says.
Alex: I love you too baby. I'm happy I'm home too. Then he gives her a passionate kiss and goes to sleep. 30 minutes later Lauren falls asleep herself.  Around 3am Alex woke up screaming and Lauren woke up and quickly asked him.
Lauren: What's wrong baby. Alex then looks at her and says.
Alex: I had a horrible dream about the accident. Lauren wrapped her arms around him and says.
Lauren: tell me about it. He then starts telling her everything and started to sob. She puts her arms around her hubby and says.
Lauren: it's ok baby your safe now and she looks at him and gives him a few kisses and he calms down and quickly falls asleep. Lauren lays down and quickly falls asleep herself.