The First Date part 2

After the kiss Lauren turns to alex and says.
Lauren: Do you want to come in for a while. Alex then looks at Lauren and says
Alex: Yea I would love to. Lauren unlocks the door and they walk in. Lauren then turned and says.
Lauren: I'm going to go change into something more comfortable.
Alex: Ok I'll be here when you get back. Lauren then goes in her room and closed the door. She then puts on an oversized sweater and shorts. She walks over to alex and sits down next to him and says.
Lauren: Do you want to watch a movie.
Alex: Sure how about ( Random movie) Lauren then giggles and says
Lauren: Sure.
About 30 minutes into the movie Lauren then turned and dug her head into Alex's arms because the movie was a little scary for her. Alex looks and giggles and says.
Alex: don't worry I'll protect you. He then looks into lauren's eyes and kisses her. After about three minutes the kiss becomes deeper and Lauren sits on Alex's lap he puts his arms around her and carries her to the bedroom and closed the door. as soon as they are in the room Alex puts Lauren on the bed and takes off his shirt. He then starts to help her take her clothes off and throws them to the other side of the room. He then finished taking his clothes off and looks at Lauren and says.
Alex: Are you ready. She nods and alex starts kissing her neck while slowly running his hands down her back. She then starts to moan loudly and alex starts kissing her more vigorously. After about an hour Lauren rolled over to see alex laying beside her and smiles. She then falls asleep while cuddling him.