Moosie

After 3 years the kids where wanting a puppy so they went and asked alex.
Children: Daddy can we get a puppy please.
Alex: I'll have to talk to momma about it first and see what she says about it.
Children: ok. Alex then goes talk to Lauren about getting the kids a puppy.
Alex: Hey baby come here I need to talk to you about something. Lauren then goes and sits down next to alex and says.
Lauren: What's up baby.
Alex: The kids came to me and ask if they could have a puppy. Before alex could finish the sentence Lauren cut him off by saying.
Lauren: YES THAT WOULD BE GREAT.
Alex looking shocked: Ok I'll go tell them that you said yeah. He gave her a kiss and goes outside to the kids and tells them that they are going to get a puppy.
Alex: Hey kids mommy said yeah you can have a puppy. All you have to do is figure out what breed you want. They then show him pictures of a mini bull terrier

 They then show him pictures of a mini bull terrier

Children: we already know look

Children: we already know look. He looks at the pictures and says.
Alex: Yeah he is adorable let me show momma. He goes back in the house and shows Lauren the pictures and she says.
Lauren: he is so cute let's call the number and see if he is still up for adoption. They call the number and thankfully the dog was still up for adoption. They both smile and tell the kids and the kids jump up and down in excitement. They even tell them that theycan go pick up the puppy the same day.
Children: Really can we go now pleeease.
A&L: Ok come on let's go get our new family member. They get in the car and drive to go pick up the puppy. Once they got there alex rang the doorbell and a lady answered it. They introduce themselves and the lady says.
Lady: Come on in. Let me just go get the puppy. A few minutes later the lady comes back holding this adorable little puppy.
Lady: Here he is. They all smile and thank the lady she says.
Lady: you are welcome. She hands the puppy to Lauren and they go back to the car and drives home. On the way home Lauren says.
Lauren: What should we name him.
The Kids all at once say.
Children: MOOSE. Alex then says.
Alex: That is a great name. Once home they go in the house and let moose explore for a little while. Lauren then turned and says.
Lauren: I'm going to go to the store and get everything that moose needs. She then leaves and goes to pets mart. While she is gone alex and the kids play with moose and teach him a few tricks. 30 minutes later Lauren return home and start showing the kids what she got for moose. She got him a bed a few bowls for food and water.
All of the sudden Aden spotted a stuffy and says.
Aden: Really mom a stuffy. Alex then looks at Aden and says.
Alex:  THAT'S MY BOY. (I really hope alex and Lauren see this story) Lauren then turned to alex and gives him a how dare you look. He then mouthed sorry to her and she smiles back.