Six Years Later

Lauren: it has been six years since I gave birth to the triplets and alex and I are finally getting married in roam Italy. We flew to roam a week before the wedding and finalized everything. It was my dream wedding so I wanted everything to be perfect. After finalizing everything we went back to our hotel alex was there playing with the kids and so was his dad and mine. We spent the week sightseeing going to Museum's eating at really great restaurants. It was finally the day of the wedding and I am soo excited I get to marry the man of my dreams.

Alex's pov: Today is the day I will never forget my wedding day. I finally get to marry the love of my life, my soulmate my little petunia my world. I an soo excited. I got ready and people start to arrive. I look out the Windows in my room and see all of mine and lauren's friends and family arrive. All of the sudden I heard fousey talk and he asked if I was ready. I turn to him and says
Alex: yeah brah I'm so ready. As soon as I said that Andrew came in and says.
Andrew: How do I look daddy. I say
Alex: you look great son. I then fix his bowtie and give him a huge hug. After we went back to where the squad was (at least the men). Swoozie ask how I was and said.
Alex: So excited I can't wait to see Lauren and marry her. We then walked it to the front of the church and I waited for Lauren to get there.

Lauren's pov: I can't believe I finally get to marry the love of my life, my soulmate my big petunia my world. I got ready put my dress on had my makeup and done by a professional (wedding gift from fousey). After getting ready I walk out to where my parents are mom starts to get a little emotional. I give her a huge hug and say.
Lauren: I love you mom.
Momdiy: I love you too sweetie. Maddie then then walks in and says.
Maddie: How do I look mommy.
Lauren: beautiful sweetie. I give her a huge hug and says.
Lauren: it's time to go. Maddie squeals in delight. We walkedout to the church. I grabbed my dad's arm and everyone goes. We then walked down the iael and I see alex standing there with his best man fousey and his groomsmen I smile and mouth to him. (Mouthing words to alex) I love you he does the same. My dad and I got to the front of the church and my dad gives me a kiss on the cheek and turns to alex and smiles then says.
Daddiy: If you hurt my little girl I will HURT YOU. Alex then looks at him and says.
Alex: Yes sir I will take care of her. The Wedding starts. After about 30 minutes the priest says.
Priest: I now pronounced alex and Lauren to be husband and wife. Then he says to alex he can kiss me. Alex then pulled me to him and gives me a passionate kiss. After the ceremony Lauren and Alex then walks out the church with their children and kiss one more time. They then take a lot of pics and headed out to the reception they dance the night away and after the reception they head to their hotel and have a romantic evening just the two of them. The next morning they went to the airport and fly to Hawaii for their honeymoon while Alex's parents take care of the kids for a week. They got to Hawaii and went to the hotel and changed their clothes and went to explore Hawaii. After they finish exploring Hawaii they went back to their hotel and made love for the rest of the night.