Two Months Later

Alex's pov: Today Lauren woke up and quickly ran to the bathroom and threw up. I walk in and say
Alex: Baby are you ok. She then says.
Lauren: No I think I might have the flu. He then says.
Alex: come on I'm taking you to the doctor. As soon as they got to the doctor the nurse takes her blood pressure and everything that needed to be done. She then takes a blood sample. A few minutes later the nurse comes back in and says.
Nurse: Congrats Mrs. Burriss you are pregnant. Lauren and alex both look at each other and says.
A&L: OH MY GLOB. The nurse then gives Lauren an appointment to go have her first ultrasound especially since she has history of having multiple babies at once. They thank the doctor and leave. On their way home they talk about how they would tell the children. Once they got home they told the kids to set down because they had something to tell them. Alex then looks at his beautiful children and says.
Alex: well this morning momma woke up not feeling well so daddy decided to take her to the doctor for a check up and they found something.
Andrew looking at Lauren: What did they find momma. Lauren starts talking and says.
Lauren: Well they found out that momma has a baby In her tummy. The kids squeal in delight. Alex then looks at Lauren and smiles. After they finish talking everyone eats dinner and went to bed.