The First Date

Alex's pov: it was a beautiful Saturday afternoon when I decided to text Lauren and see if we where still on for our date that night.
Alex: Hey I was wondering if we where still on for our date tonight.
Lauren: Yes where and what time.
Alex: Sana Monica we could go to the beach and go swimming. We could even go back to cheesecake factory for dinner.
Lauren: Sure sounds great what time though
Alex: how does 2pm sound
Lauren: sounds great see you then
Alex: great see you then

Lauren's pov: so alex just called and asked me if I would like to go to sana Monica with him and after we would go back to cheesecake factory for dinner. I look at my phone and it's 12pm now I quickly take a shower got dressed and did my makeup I decided to where a black crop top with a burgundy skirt and black hat. I got my purse put everything I needed in it and went down to the lobby and waited for alex to pick me up.

 I got my purse put everything I needed in it and went down to the lobby and waited for alex to pick me up

Ok I know the whole outfit is burgundy but let's just pretend that the top is black.

About 30 minutes later Alex shows up and I got into the car and we drove to sana Monica. We had a great time we went swimming he even brought me a swimsuit because I forgot mine. He is really sweet I think I'm begging to fall in love with him. After we went swimming we got out and I went to the restroom and changed back into what I had on before.

Alex's pov: After I Finished talking to Lauren I got up got dressed and headed out the door to go pick her up. Once I got there Lauren got into the car and we drove to sana Monica. I even got her a swimsuit because she told me that she forgot her's. We had a great time we went swimming we laughed a lot. She is so sweet I know I'm definitely falling in love with her. After we finished swimming she went into the restroom and changed back into what she had on before. I did the same. We got back into the car and headed to cheesecake factory for dinner. when we got there we got our seats and ordered our food. we sat there for two hours just laughing and talking. After dinner I payed the check and we went back to her apartment I being the gentleman I am walked her to her door. When we got to her apartment I said.
Alex: I had a great time today
Lauren: me too. Lauren then leans in a placed her lips onto Alex's lips. After about three seconds they pull away and. ..

What do y'all think should happen next. Don't forget to like this chapter and leave suggestions in the comments.