Back To Our Family

Alex's pov: we go home today it has been a great time here in Italy. Even though I love my children I am going to miss it being just me and lauren. I got my suitcase all packed and ready to go. I check up on Lauren to see if she is ready to go.
Alex: Baby are you ready to go.
Lauren: Almost baby I just have to put a few more things.
Alex: Ok hurry up I don't want to miss our flight.
Lauren: I'm ready.
Alex: Great lego.
Lauren while laughing: Ok I'm coming.
Alex: What is so funny.
Lauren: You silly. Alex then gives Lauren a kiss and they go to the airport and fly back home. Once they are home they are greeted by Alex's parents and their kids.
Children: Mommy Daddy welcome home. They hug everyone and alex then takes his parents to the airport to go back to North Carolina. He then goes to Panera and picked up dinner. He and lauren eat dinner with the kids and cuddles with them and watched a little Netflix until it was time for them to go to bed. After they finish getting the kids ready for bed they went in their room and put on their PJ's crawl into bed and cuddle until they are fast asleep. The next morning alex wakes up early gives the kids breakfast and takes them to school. Then he returns home to see Lauren just getting up because he let her sleep in.
Alex: Hey baby how did you sleep.
Lauren: GREAT did you bring the kids to school.
Alex: yeah and glad you slept GREAT. He gives her a kiss and goes downstairs to the bathroom. A few minutes later alex goes back upstairs and sits on the couch and cuddles with Lauren. After a few minutes she looks at alex and starts to kiss his chin. He looks down and kisses her on the mouth. After a few minutes the kiss becomes deeper and Lauren sits on Alex's lap he puts his arms around her and carries her to their bedroom and closed the door. He puts Lauren on the bed and takes off his shirt and takes Lauren's shirt off. Lauren then lays down and alex climbed on top of her and starts kissing her neck while slowly running his hands down her back to unclasp her bra. He then starts kissing her chest and her stomach. Lauren then starts to moan loudly and says.
Lauren: Oh baby more more. He then looks into laur's eyes and kisses her passionately while slowly running his hands down her back and goes inside her. He graps her butt and she moans loudly. About three hours of love making alex gets dressed and leaves to go get the kids from school.