Intro

Intro

"What did you expect for me to do Sawyer," Sage said throwing her hands up in the air, as she tried her best to blink back the tears that so badly wanted to be spilled, "I tried, I fought for us, and you let me go."

"I know." Sawyer stated in a small and defeated voice as he watched the only woman that he had ever loved spilling her guts to him for what felt like the last time.

"You pushed me away!"

"I know."

"You did this to us!"

 "I know!" he broke as a small growl escaped his lips from the many years of pint up frustration that he had held on to. It was never easy for him when it came to Sage and he known it from the moment that he first laid eyes on her at the park all those years ago. He knew what a mistake he had made and he knew what it had cost him. And now as he watched her tear herself apart again over something that he had done he couldn't help but to fight.

He knew that this would be the only chance that he had and after years of regret flowing though him, he couldn't watch her walk away again.

He knew that in this moment that he was the most selfish bastard in the world, but he couldn't let go...not this time.

"Then what do you want from me?" Sage broke as she ran her small fingers through her long hair as exhaustion ran through her.

"You." He said as he slowly moved in closer to her, making sure to block off her exits, this time around, she wouldn't run away from him out of fear, and neither would he. "All I want is you Sage. You're all that I have ever wanted. "

"Damn it Sawyer," Sage said as the tears continued to fall. "You can't do this to me right. You just can't." she pleaded out in fear feeling as if she were losing her mind. "You had seven years to say this to me...seven years Sawyer and you chose now of all the times to come to me." She said reaching out and forcefully solving at his chest with her small hands, hitting him with all the anger in her as the tears continued to fall. "I would have done anything for you! I LOVED you and you hurt me time and time again! It took everything in me not to break the last time....why?" she cried out as she felt the warm electric vibe of his arms snaking around her waist pulling her in closer to him. "Why now?" she asked bringing her soft brown eyes up to meet his dark ones.

"It's simple Sage," Sawyer said in a small breath that came out like honey on her ears, causing her to give in to a small tremble as she closed her eyes and sighed softly as he lifted his finger up and pushed her hair behind her ear, carefully tracing the outer surface of her skin, "I can't watch you walk away again. I willing to risk everything to have you were you belong,..." he said softly bringing his finger down and under her skin. Taking the time to bring her face up so that her eyes were meeting his, he caressed her face in his hand and ran his thumb on the smooth surface of her cheek, "and you belong with me." He said in a voice that had her going weak in the knees....

AND SO IT BEGINS