Ch.32

Hey guys, here's a new update. I hope you all like it. If you do, then leave me a comment and let me know what you all liked, if you didn't let me know why. I really love hearing from you all and you all literally brighten up my day with those comment. So at the end of the chapter let me know what you all think will happen next, and we'll see if you right.

_Aqierra

Ch.32

Blinking his eyes as if he were in a state of disbelief, Bruno felt himself staggering in his steps as he tried to focus on the words that Robert Frost had spoken. Surely, he had been playing mind games with him, or he hadn't said what Bruno thought he'd heard. Either way, he took a small step closer to the Alpha male, with a set and determined look on his face, trying to hold his composure together.

"Wh-what did you just say?" he asked nailing him with a focused look, hoping that he wasn't sending him off in any way.

Without so much as a care in the world, or an ounce of emotion filling his voice, Robert Frost began to walk past Bruno as if he were a mere fly on the wall, before speaking in a bored tone. "The Beta is here." He said in a simple tone as he continued his walk back towards his home.

Before even having a moment to process Frost's answer, Bruno found his hand reaching out and grasping him by the arm, bringing him to a stop in his tracks, as hope began to spread through him. Hearing that his cousin was alive was great news, but it wasn't enough to quench his thirst in knowing whether or not Sawyer was safe and okay. He needed to see for himself. He needed to make sure that his cousin was in one piece. And as much as he tried to fight the urge and not to push the limits with Frost, he couldn't help but to push a little more.

"I have to see him." He stated in a firm tone, still gripping Frost's arm, refusing to let him move.

As if he were off put by Bruno's hold on him, the Alpha found his eyes traveling back in forth from Bruno's face to his hands still clinching his arm. With a slight shake of the head and still managing to hold a bored expression, Frost pulled his arm away from a hopeful Bruno, this time with a set look on his own face.

"You have to let me see him!" Bruno stated in relief as his eyes matched the Alpha.

"That's not going to happen." Robert Frost declared in a strong and assuring tone as he pulled himself free from Bruno's strong hold.

"What?" Bruno asked in shock. "You have to. You hav-"

"I don't have to do anything." Frost stated, this time adding a bit of edge to his tone, as he turned a hard look on the male before him. "In case you forgot, you're on my land. This is my territory and what I say goes. Please do not delude yourself into believing that just because we're mate's that I'll do anything you ask. I'm not that type of mate, Mate. You asked if you're cousin was here, and I told you he was. If you don't trust me or my word, then that's completely your choice." Stepping closer to Bruno as if to make his words clearer he spoke in a harsh tone. "But Sawyer is staying where he is, and no one, not even you are allowed to go near him. Now do I make myself clear?"

"Look," Bruno said, unwilling to just walk away, "I get it. Your word is law around here. But this isn't about you and me. I need to see my cousin to make sure he's okay. I have to see him for myself. You don't know what these past couple of days were like, trying to figure out if he was okay or...dead. You don't know what it did to my family, or to his mate, not knowing were he was."

"I get that."

"No, you don't." Bruno snapped from frustration. "You don't get that. His mate, one of my closest friends blacked out from the amount of pain that he had experienced. She's scared death right now. She just lost her grandmother, and now she doesn't know if she's lost her soulmate. You don't have the slightest of clues of what she's going through right now. You have no idea, how my little cousins, Sawyers sisters are handling things, how his mother and father are worried sick. One of his sisters went to the bar sight and saw everything that was left of the after math. Nothing but limps and body parts thrown all over the place, the smell of blood strongly lingering in the air. Not knowing what body pare belongs to what person. You have no idea what it's been like thinking and believing that one of those body parts belonged to him. You have no idea what's that like, so how can you even possible began to get it?"