Ch.6

Hey guys Aqierra here, so here's the next chapter, but I must warn you all brace yourselves...

Ch. 6

With bright lights streaming into her barely opened eyes, Sage Parker found herself jolting up in a start as a major migraine pounded against head. Reaching up and placing a gentle hand on her temple, she let a slight wince escape her lips as she found herself looking around a large room in a daze. Looking over to the left of her she saw the sight of a large window that took up nearly all of the wall space, that were covered with opened black drapes. As far as she could tell there seemed to be little to nothing that gave the room a personal touch. Aside from the large king-sized bed that she had been laying in and a black dresser there was nothing.

With a killer headache eating away at her and feeling as if she were about to throw up, Sage was hit with the realization that she was not in her own home. She could barely remember what she had done the night before, and with the way that she was feeling now, the only thing that she needed was the comfort of her own bed.

Moving with ease, she slid over on the bed until she was able to plant her feet firmly on the floor, reaching her hand out to latch onto the wall, she struggled to remain upright, as she pushed herself forward, exiting the room.

Pushing herself forward until she entered what she thought to be the living room, she stopped cold in her tracks as she found her eyes lingering on the seemingly expensive yet very casual and very furnished room, where the majority of the design was a dark grey look. Yet again she found that a large window had the honor of taking up an entire wall.

Not having an ounce of clue about where she was, she found herself quickly digging in her pocket where her phone was. With barely enough charge to make a call, she quickly found the sight of a hundred missed calls from her father awaiting her.

As another round of the head pounding migraine hit her, Sage was able to recall one thing from yesterday that she had longed to forget.

Her father's son.

As the thought forcefully took over her mind, she found herself hurt by the fact that her entire family, which she used to consider only being her father and grandmother, had been lying to her all of her life.

Snatching her eyes off of the phone and placing it back in her pocket, Sage knew that she would rather deal with her father lies when she got home and not a moment before. After all she still didn't know who she felt about having a secret brother out there in the world and she worried about all of the ways that this secret would affect her life now, that it was out in the open.

Shaking her head as if to get rid of the thought, Sage looked up and found herself standing in the middle of someone's place, and not having a clue on how she had gotten there in the first place.

As if on que, the sound of jiggling keys outside of the door, sounding causing Sage's heart to race in quicken pace.

As if she were a statue firmly rooted in place, she stood in the middle on the living room, with her hair thrown wildly all over the place, a pounding headache, and with the look that would match a deer that had been blinded by approaching headlights.

Watching as the door to the apartment opened, Sage was shocked by what she saw coming through it.

A man that was unlike anyone she had every seen before struck a cord in her, that seemed to make her heart pound in her chest for other reasons that were unknown to her. Tall, dark, and seemingly brooding, with dark colored hair that sat perfectly up top on his head, with one of the sexiest versions of a five o'clock shadow displaying on his perfect face. He came through the door wearing a long sleeve sweater that had been unbutton at the top that had Sage's eyes drawn to the visible skin that show from it.