Chapter 2: Reunion

~Somewhere in Mexico~

Scott and Luna kept their eyes on each other the entire time. Scott couldn't believe that Luna was standing a few feet away from him. He thought this had to be a dream. There was no way Luna could be alive again. Not when he watched her die in his arms. 

Suddenly, Scott was slightly pushed to the side. He looked up to see that Kira was running toward Luna. Luna stumbled back as she caught Kira and let out a light laugh. "I've missed you so much." said Kira. Luna hugged her back. "I've missed you too," she admitted. 

Kira pulled back. "How long have you been alive?" Luna sighed and looked back at the pack who were waiting for her answer. "About...three weeks?" Everyone's eyes widened. Kira hugged Luna again. "You should have came to us. But I'm just glad you're back." 

Kira pulled away and Luna was soon embraced with a hug from Lydia. The two hugged shortly before pulling away. Next, Stiles came up and he stood in front of Luna. He crossed his arms. "How did you come back to life?"

Luna fiddled with her fingers. "I," She took a deep breath. "I sort of, wow, this is really hard to explain but...I sort of gave up my Alpha status...if that makes any sense." Stiles' eyebrows furrowed. 

Giving up your Alpha powers? Stiles thought. There was no way... But then Derek popped up into his mind. Derek had gave up his Alpha status and power to heal a dying Cora who had been poisoned by Jennifer. 

"So, when you died, you weren't actually dead," said Stiles. "Your body was actually healing the entire time because you somehow gave up your Alpha status to come back to life." Luna nodded. "Yeah, sounds about right." 

"Well, um, welcome back." Stiles said as he awkwardly patted her shoulder. Luna shook her head but had a small smile on her face. 

A brunette girl walked up to Luna. "Hi, I'm Malia." "Luna." The two shook hands. Luna remembered that this was the girl that Scott had told her about. He had managed to get Malia, who was a coyote at the time to turn back into a human. Malia stepped back and Luna locked eyes with Scott once again.

Making the first move, Luna slowly walked up to Scott, since she wasn't sure what his reaction would be. She stood a couple inches away from him. "Hi," she breathed out before giving a small awkward wave. 

"Hi," Scott breathed out.

"Hi," Luna said again.

"Hi."

The two chuckled as they remembered that was how they used to greet each other before they started developing feelings for each other. "You look great." said Luna. Scott's cheek slightly turned pink. "You look great, too. I mean, you always looked great." This time, Luna blushed. 

"So, you are not an Alpha anymore?" Scott asked as he put his hands in his pocket. Luna rubbed her arm as she shook her head. "No. I'm an Omega." "Why didn't you-" "Come back to Beacon Hills?" Luna finished. Scott nodded.

"I wanted to, believe me. But, I didn't know how you guys would react to me showing up at your house and saying 'Surprise, everyone! I'm back'." Scott nodded. "I'm glad your back." He said with a soft smile. "I'm glad to be back with you." Luna admitted. But then her eyes widened. "I-I mean, back with everyone again," she said as she turned back to the pack.

Luna then turned back to Scott. "So, who took Derek?" "Kate Argent," he replied. He opened his mouth to tell her who Kate was but Braeden interrupted him. "Let's go. We are wasting daylight." 

Stiles clapped his hand once. "Alright, guys. We all can't fit into my jeep. So, one of us will have to go with Luna." 

Kira opened her mouth, "I-" But Scott beat her to the punch. "I will," he said making his pack surprised. They weren't sure how he would react to seeing the girl he liked back alive but so far, he was doing well.