00. Introduction

——

Copyright © 2018 by
Sharon Støne

All rights reserved.

——

All She Wishes is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either the product of my imagination, or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or stored in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

——

| E P I G R A P H |

"Loving can hurt sometimes."

——

| E X T E N D E D |

| S U M M A R Y |

Eiffel Perrin knows all about unrequited love.

She knows how it feels to love someone so bad that you can barely breathe when you're with them. She knows what it's like to be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same way.

Eiffel understands the pains of rejection and she wants Shawn to be there for her. Eiffel doesn't want to be a second priority in Shawn's life anymore. She wants to be cared about by him.

All she wishes is for Shawn to love her and make her feel wanted. Shawn knows exactly what she wants, but just doesn't seem ready to commit to it.

——

| T I M E L I N E |

{Writing}: August 2017 - January 2018

{Posting}: September, 2017 - February 2018

——

| C H A R A C T E R |
| A E S T H E T I C S |

——

| F O R E W O R D |

First and foremost, if you're reading this, then you've earned yourself a special place in my heart. Thank you for taking the time to open this book.

This is a first draft, so don't be shy to point out any errors you find in the course of the book, so that I can amend them. Constructive criticism is highly appreciated and I most certainly will not tolerate hateful or degrading comments and plagiarism.

Other than that, I have nothing left to say. I really do hope you'll enjoy reading the book and I can't wait to see your feedback.

xoxo
Sharon

——