The Surprise!

Jisu's POV:-
I stepped into the room clearing thoughts that what just happened 10 mins ago and I didn't even realise that I was smiling.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed signaling that I got a text. I opened the message and it was from Jimin. "Come to my room this minute" it read.

Well, that's strange. "Okay" I replied.

I went to his room and all the BTS members were gathered there.

"Is everything alright guys?" I asked confused.

"Take a seat" Jin oppa said.

I took a seat next to Namjoon oppa.

"Look Jisu, tomorrow is Hana's birthday and we were planning a party for her. Wanna join?" Jhope oppa asked while clapping his hands.

I giggled and immediately agreed with their idea.

"Great. So, all you have to do is to take Hana out and don't let her know about this". Jimin said.

"Don't worry, you can count on me" I happily said.

After about half an hour, the planning was done and everyone took their responsibilities.

"Okay! Guys goodnight I'm going to sleep" I said while yawning. We all bidded each other goodbyes and went to sleep.

"Hana, tomorrow you're gonna get surprised" I said as I laid beside the sleeping Hana.

Tomorrow at 10:30 am:-
Hana's POV:-
I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I shut it and then as I was about to get up from the bed I saw rose petals all over my bed.

I got confused at first but then I saw there was a trail of red heart shaped sticky notes leading downstairs. There were a lot of them. I picked them one by one and on them were written sweet things.

The first one read: "Good morning sunshine. Now that your shining my world is shining 🤗" I giggled and my heart fluttered at these quotes.

I picked them up one by one reading them and smiling ear to ear.

The next one read: "Your smile is the only sunshine I need..... good morning" I again giggled.

There were a lot of them and on them were written sweet things. Finally, I came to the last one and it was empty. I got a bit confused until the door bell rang. I opened the door and all seven of them including Jisu were out.

"Where were you guys?" I asked them.

"W-we went grocery shopping." Jungkook replied.

"Y-yeah we went g-grocery shopping. H-he's absolutely correct" Jhope oppa replied.

"Okay. Jin oppa I'm hungry can u cook breakfast for me? I asked.

"Sure but first take a shower" he replied.

"Haha...okay" I chuckled.

After I had my breakfast, I called my waitress and asked her to iron my clothes.

Jisu's POV:-
"Hanaaaaa~" I called her.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Can we go shopping? Please yesterday was ruined. And I need more clothes." I pouted innocently at her.

She chuckled and nodded her head in agreement.

"I'll go ask Taehyung to come with us" she said.

"NO!!!" I yelled.

"You okay?" She asked.

"Y-yeah I'm absolutely fine. It's just that I wanna spend some time alone with you"