Revealed.

Jungkook's POV:-
I was still praying in the church. I really love Jisu and I can't live without her. I need her and this is the best way I can show that how much I love her. I cried a lot and prayed. I took out a tissue but there from my pocket fell a notebook. I wanted to open it but currently I'm in a church praying for my Jisu and for V and Hana. I didn't care that much.

Tae's POV:-
"Hana!?" I shouted and cried as I saw her on the floor with a broken bottle.

"Let me die!" She cried and picked a piece of that broken glass and placed it on her wrist. I hurriedly ran towards her and started snatching that piece of glass away from her.

"No! Hana give it! Are you crazy?"

"Let me die! V! I can't live-"

"You are crazy!"

"Yes I am...give it-Ahh~" she yelled as the sharp point of the glass had now created a bruise on her wrist.

"Oh God! Hana!" I yelled and threw the piece away and hurriedly got the aid kit.

"Give your wrist!" I yelled and I can clearly tell that she was drunk.

I sat down and she rested her head onto my chest and I started cleaning the wound with cotton.

"Does it hurt?"

"Not more than the fact that your leaving me" she cried.

"Hana, please try to understand."

"What do you think V? Can I live without you? Can I walk down the isle while seeing the person whom I love in the audience?"

"There all good! I applied a bandage and now stay away from-"

"Are you even listening to me!?" She yelled hitting my chest.

"Yes I.......am. Hana I'm sorry but I'll not be able to attend your wedding!"

"Why?" She cried.

"Because I cant see you being someone else's bride rather than me"

"Then let's run away!"

"No! Hana my life is in danger and I don't want to ruin your life without any reason!"

"V I'm sorry for the slap I placed across your cheek!"

"It's okay I deserved it anyway! I broke your heart and I know how much it hearts when someone breaks your heart!"

"V please! Don't go! At least attend my wedding?"

"Haha.....your drunk right now. Now Hana sleep coz tomorrow you have to be a beautiful bride!"

"Doesn't it hurt you even a little bit?"

"Please Hana don't stop me! I can't stay!"

"V I hate you!" She cried.

"Haha.." I chuckled.

"Shut up! I really do hate you! In fact I hate everyone! And now if you want to go I won't stop you!!"

"Thankyou!"

"Huh? Out! Out of my room!" She angrily said holding onto my forearm. I stood up and walked to her door when she backhugged me.

"Promise me you'll return with in two days?"

"What's the point Hana till then you'll be someone else's wife!"

"Promise me!"

"I......promise" I teared up.

"Can we share a l-last hug?" She cried and I turned around and hugged her tightly while crying into the crook of her neck and she cried into my chest. I cupped her face and kissed her forehead.