The Dance.💃🏼

Jisu's POV:-
I was just about to step on the first step when suddenly,

"Please all of you put your hands together for Alexa, the love of my life" Jungkook said and my smile vanished.

He went past me and I felt embarrassed. Everybody in the hall started laughing at me. He went near a girl, bent down and kissed her hand while looking at me and slightly smirking. She was wearing;

Even my dress was more prettier

Even my dress was more prettier. She blushed and he lead her to the stage.

"Haha....poor Jisu. She thought that she can dance with JEON JUNGKOOK? In her dreams....hahah"

The audience started to laugh. I looked back over to the stage as tears were streaming down from my eyes. I watched how he danced with her, holding her too close to him and the whole time he was smirking and looking at my crying face. My legs felt numb and tears were in my eyes. He again humiliated me infront of people and this time almost infront of the whole Korea.

After they were done dancing the audience began to clap.

"I love you, Alexa" jungkook said in the mic aaaaaand that was it I lost my control, my blood began to boil for what he did to me. I rushed to the stage while crying.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!" I yelled.

"What Jisu?" He smirked.

"You were going to dance with me" I cried.

He scoffed.

"Who said that I was going to dance with you? I never said that. I said that I will dance with the love of my life and here she is Alexa" he stated and pulled Alexa close to him.

All the audience were now laughing and making fun of me.

"But what about those flowers and you being nice to me?" I asked whilst crying.

"Oh those flowers......well, Yoongi hyung asked me to bring those flowers but unfortunately I brought the wrong ones so I thought to give those useless flowers to someone as useless as you and I am 'nice' that's why I was being nice" he emphasised the word 'nice'.
       All the audience again started to laugh.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!!" I shouted and I was about to slap him when....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Suddenly V grabbed my wrist, stopping me from slapping him. I had tears on my face, my cheeks stained with tears. The audience made gasping sounds

"Oh My God! Kim Taehyung" the audience whispered.

I looked at V while tears were In my eyes and he looked concerned. He sighed while still holding my wrist.

He bent down and kissed my hand like a true gentleman.

"Will you beautiful lady dance with me?" He asked and smiled.

I said nothing and looked at Jungkook. His now smirking face was stern and he was full of anger. I looked back at V and he stood up and lifted his hand in the air. He was smiling like nothing happened. I gave my hand in his and he grabbed my waist.

"Don't cry. These tears are valuable" he said and smiled but I still felt embarrassed.

(If you want to watch how Tae and Jisu danced....please swipe the above picture referring to the chapter and you'll find a video there. Also just imagine the white suit one as V and the black suit one as Jungkook. And that girl isn't Jisu. Focus only on their dance)

He began to dance with me and jungkook was standing there with rage and anger in his eyes. Tears were in his eyes but he was full of rage. His ears went bright red with anger.

Hana's POV:-
"Haha.....bye~ Jimin. Talk to you later. The dance is about to start" I hung up and went to the hall.

*Finally it's time for the dance* I thought and got all excited.

"Areum, where is Mr.Kim?" I asked happily from my waitress.

"Madam he's on the stage" she said and pointed towards the stage.

Tears started to build up in my eyes as I saw V kissing Jisu's hand and asking her to dance with him.

*How could he?....he promised to dance with me* i thought and stood their watching them dance. He held her too close to him.

*She is my best friend, how can she do this to me?* I thought and tears were falling from my eyes onto my cheeks. All the girls around me started laughing.

"Kim Taehyung danced with Park Jisu and not with Lee Hana. Tch, tch, I think she lost her reputation" they were  making fun of me while I watched them dancing.

After they parted ways from the dance, I felt anger filling up my whole body. I couldn't control my tears and I had enough. I quickly rushed over to the stage to where V and Jisu were standing.

"TAE!!!" I yelled infront of the whole audience. The whole hall went silent and I was a crying mess.

"You promised to dance with me" I shouted at him.

He looked to the whole audience and asked me to keep quiet because I was creating a drama infront of the whole audience.

"NO Tae! I had enough. I won't stop yelling or shouting. You betrayed me and YOU, I thought you were my best friend , Jisu. You also betrayed me?....I have always danced on the first term but this time I thought it's important for you so I backed off but you danced on the second term too?!?!
Who do you think you are Jisu? I must say you should return to your own damn country. And you, Tae why? I trusted you more than my own boyfriend and you ditched me?" I continued to shout at him and Jisu was standing there just crying herself out.

"HANA ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! NOW STOP!!!!!" V, for the very first time, shouted at me and I couldn't control more. My tears running down from my eyes like a waterfall.

"Why should I stop? Give me the reason WHY WHY WHY??!?" I argued back and shouted at him.

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER" he yelled and I immediately stopped shouting, my jaw dropped.

And the story begins😈
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••