Abused.

Jimin's POV:-
After we pulled away, we stared into each other's eyes deeply.

"Are you happy now?" She asked.

"More than that. I love you" I kissed her forehead and smiled. Afterwards we went inside. It was already 8:40 pm.

"Okay Jisu and Hana you got your dresses for the next half ceremony?" Jin asked.

"Sure do" Jisu replied but Hana told us that she forgot to pick up the bag which had her dress.

"Oh Hana! Now how are you going to get ready for the next half of the ceremony?" Yoongi asked and She looked down for being careless.

"It's no big deal. It's 8:45 pm we still have 45 minutes before the ceremony starts. I'll go with her" I said and She smiled.

"No! Jimin your the main person of the ceremony. If you'll be late it won't leave a good impression. Also Hana is a girl if she'll be late it won't be that bad coz people believe that girls take time to get ready" Namjoon explained.

"We should send V with her. What do you think? Also he'll bring her on time" Jhope said and they called V.

He agreed and they both went towards the car.

"Bring my babe back on time, V" I said and he laughed.

"I'll go get changed" Jisu said.

Jungkook's POV:-
Jisu went to change and I was waiting desperately for her to come out. She looked so cute in that grey dress I just wanted to hug her tight.

"Jungkook, you know I have been feeling so insecure now a days?" Alexa said and her expressions looked sad.

"Why baby?" I asked.

"Nothing jungkook I don't want to ruin your friendship" she said.

*What does she mean?*

"Alexa you are my girl. Please tell me babe what happened?"

"Jungkook please don't force me to tell you" she cried.

"Alexa sweetie if you won't tell me, how will I be able to help?"

"Jungkook promise me you won't ruin your friendship and also you will believe me?"

"Alexa your making me worried baby. Okay stop crying, love. I promise I will believe you" I cupped her face to encourage her to tell me that what's wrong.

"Jungkook today V came to my room and and and-" she started crying harder.

"V hyung? And? Stop crying Alexa and tell me. Your making me curious and worried."

"He he- OH MY GOD! Jungkook, you don't know how much I suffer and it's only for you jungkook." She started crying harder and hugged me.

"What did he do?" I cupped her face and asked her.

"He abused me. Jungkook he touched me in the wrong way. He said that he'll continue on teasing me like this and abusing me. Jungkook I love you that's why I'm tolerating this all" she said and cried.