The Return.

Hana's POV:-
I woke up and checked the time and it was only 6:30 am. Actually, my sleep got disturbed by sounds of baby snores against my ears.

I felt a body right beside me and that was when I realised that I was on the bed. A hand was on my waist and a chin was resting above my head. I peeked, not moving a muscle and saw that it was V.

I didn't wanted him to wake up because his back was in so much pain so, I didn't move.

Actually....I felt safe, his embrace was warm and comfy. I didn't wanted him to wake up but still I wanted to see him. My back was facing him so I carefully spinned around. Now my face was facing him. I lightly patted his cheek and brushed his hair to the side.

I looked at his beautiful sleeping face and giggled a little. It was cold and I was wearing a robe but he was half naked so, I pulled the covers on both of us and hugged him. Not so long after that I drifted off to sleep.

V's POV:-
I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping. I checked the time and it was 8:15 am.

Suddenly, my eyes caught Hana hugging me and my arms were also wrapped around her waist. At first, I was shocked but then I didn't wanted to move. I kissed her forehead and admired her face.

"I'm sorry Hana, I broke the promise but I hope you won't be mad" I mumbled and once again lightly kissed her nose and went into the washroom.

I picked my shirt, wore it and left her alone in the room. I went outside the motel.

Hana's POV:-
I woke up at 9:05 am and saw that I was alone in the room. I felt scared.

"Tae?" I called out but no response. I smelled something delicious. I looked to my right and there was a tray with fresh breakfast and on the juice bottle was a sticky note.

It read:-
"Hana I went outside, I'll be back by 9:45 am. I got you breakfast. After eating it, open the closet. I left you a gift 😉" I giggled.

I ate the breakfast as I was hungry. After it, I opened the closet and it was a black dress which was so pretty. I gasped as I saw it.

Also there was a pair of brown heels. I felt more than happy. I checked the time and it was 9:35 am. I went to change in the washroom and came out wearing it.

"Wow, it fits you nice" the familiar voice of V said

"Wow, it fits you nice" the familiar voice of V said. I chuckled and hugged him.

"Thankyou so much" I said to him and he hugged back.

"Hey! No "thankyou's". You ripped your dress in stripes only for me so, I thought that you have nothing to wear and I got you this....I hope you like it"

I don't know why but I can't control my feelings now.

"Liked?? I love it and I love this more than the yellow one"