Propose.🌺

Hana's POV:-
After 15 minutes, Jisu was finally done. She came down wearing.

After that Robert, Jimin's driver came to pick us all

After that Robert, Jimin's driver came to pick us all. Jisu sat with V and rested her head onto V's shoulder. I looked at her act and felt angry but I have to stay calm. After about 30 minutes the driver stopped the car and we all went forward. One of his servants came and guided us the way. We went after him and soon came to a beautiful place which I have never seen before. We all gasped and smiled as we saw it;

Suddenly, my eyes caught someone standing in a black suit

Suddenly, my eyes caught someone standing in a black suit. I ran up to him and hugged him from behind. He turned around and it was Jimin. I wanted to cry but I held my tears back in.

"Jimin this is so beautiful but what's up with these photographers, people and us being dressed up" I asked but he placed his index finger onto my lips.

"Shsh-- now I'll speak and you'll listen" he said and knelt down infront of me on his one knee. He took my left hand in his and stared into my eyes. He breathed deeply than began,

"Hana, your love is something that I can't control. You are on my mind and heart all the time. Before I met you I was not familiar with the feeling of love. But now I came to know what love is. My heart misses its best when I come closer to you. I love you so much. I just want to be with you. We will laugh together, smile together, cry together, we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world but when you are with me, every place and everything is beautiful. I always want to hold your hand. I want to see little Jimin juniors running around the house, breaking stuff and their mom, Mrs.Park Hana, shouts at them. Then she complaints about them to me, their father and I'll only laugh at how cute my wife looks. My eyes search for you when you are not around. My heart aches when I don't find you. You are the reason for all my happiness and without you my life would be so dull. All I want in my life is that we stay together for all the life. I love you" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Jimin, I-" I was about to say something but he shushed me up. I also had tears in my eyes but I still was confused between whom I love.