His Past.

V's POV:-
The clock struck 5:00 pm and we just finished practicing.

"Oh God! Hyung my back hurts" jungkook complained.

"Well, be happy that you guys finished your song in time. I'll be in my room resting for a while" Namjoon said and left.

"Jimin what's the name of your song?" Jungkook excitedly asked.

"Well, it's a surprise. You will get to know the lyrics and song when I'll be singing it on the stage" Jimin laughed.

"Oh.....V what about you?" Jungkook asked me.

"As Jimin said" I winked.

"Urgh! You both are so annoying. Okay I'm going to rest. Will meet you at the ceremony" jungkook said and left.

"I'll be going too, V" Jimin waved.

I was kind of feeling the urge to see Hana but I shrugged it and went into my room, as I was so freaking tired.

Hana's POV:-
After V left I quietly cried. I don't know what I am doing. Maybe I should not exist. Urgh! What's happening to my life? I can't believe I'm Jimin's fiancé. I stopped crying and made the decision.

"I must go to apologise to V" I said and wiped my tears and headed to Tae's room.

I knocked on the door but no response so burst into his room. I slid his bedroom door. Actually his room is separate from his lounge.

"V I'm sorry" I said as I burst into his bedroom now. He looked at me and smiled,

"Come here" he said and patted the place next to him. I sat next to him.

"Your sorry? For what?"

"For blaming Jisu and also to hug you"

"Haha.....you can hug me anytime" he said and I smiled widely.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's my childhood album"

"Can I look through it?" I asked.

"No!" He said and I felt disappointed.

"I'm sorry but it's just that I hate my past whenever I open this album all the memories from my awful past flash into my mind"

"Well what was your past like?" I asked curiously.

"You really wanna know" he asked.

"Yes. I'd love to"

"Well then listen..."

"Go on... I'm all ears"

"When I was young back then we were a really happy family. Me, my eomma and my appa. I was the son of a farmer. We weren't on good terms neither we were that rich.
     One day my father fell ill and by ill I mean really really ill. My mother called the doctor and he told us that my father was suffering from blood cancer. Me and my mother were in a really big shock. Neither did we had the amount to afford medicines.
         Jimin, is my best friend from when we were toddlers. (LOLX😂). He was rich, friendly and good looking even when we were 5 years old. He had a really big house, cars, tons of body guards and tons of toys. I told him all about my father's condition and his disease so he asked his mom to help us. His mother helped my mother to buy the medicines but it was too late. My father had already expired. I cried but then I realised that my mother needs me so I have to be strong.
                After a year, a man proposed my mother and she agreed. That man had a son too who looked just like me. My mother told me that he was her crush when they were in college. Also we needed money so she married him. I hated the fact that he was now my father. I had no one even my mom punished me because of my step-father. I was only 10 at that time. Jimin already left Daegu and went to Busan. His son and I had a very strong bond. We both were really good friends but we never accepted the fact that we were brothers. After a couple of months my step- father also left my mom for another woman. The other woman was rich. Both her father and her husband were the CEO's but of different companies.
Actually my step-father was also a big burden. He lied to my mom that he had these much degrees and that he is rich but he was......different. He.....he didn't have money, he lied. That woman refused the proposal of my stepfather because she was already married and she had a daughter. He tried to convince her but she loved her husband more than anything. He started blackmailing that woman but she was firm on her decision. He started to make plans to get her to marry him. My stepfather always seeked for money, he never found true love. Always, remember love is greater than wealth.
                     After 3 months, there were auditions held in Daegu and I decided to join them. I got selected by BigHit. They invited me to Seoul, to live a happy, peaceful life there. They said that they want a person who is graduated and educated but I was none of these. So, I refused but they later called me and said that they like my voice and they want me. Also they said that I'm young but they'll train me and they'll give me everything a mansion, tons of servants, tons of cars, and a free scholarship to study in the Seoul's biggest universities. I accepted the offer. As soon as my stepfather learnt that I'm going to earn a lot of money he apologised from my mother and asked her to accept him back but my mother refused him and he never came back. I travelled to Seoul and I don't know if my stepfather or his brat which happened to be my closest and one of the best friends, still exists but here I am living this luxurious life" V stated.