Breakfast.

Tomorrow at 8:00 am;
Hana's POV:-
I woke up to the rays of sunlight hitting my face and that was when I realised that I was in Jimin's room. I looked to my side and he wasn't present there. I got up and made my way to the terrace which is in his room and saw him standing there, sipping onto his coffee and enjoying the cool morning breeze. I back hugged him, wrapping my arms around his waist not even caring a bit that he was half naked.

"Hey" he smiled.

"Mmm.......good morning" I smiled back and stood beside him.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked.

"I'm feeling better, muffin" I smiled taking the mug from him and putting it aside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Jimin can I ask you something?"

"Anything, beautiful"

"Can we both spend the day today, like together?" I asked and blushed.

"Together?" He smirked.

"Y-yes"

"Aww~ hana don't feel shy around me. I told you I love you so you can ask me anything without hesitation and I would love to spend the whole day with you" he smiled and pecked my nose.

"I love...............you too Jimin" I smiled and pecked his lips. I looked up to his face and he was surprised and I blushed hard.

"That was unexpected but I love it when you give me an unexpected peck" he said and I giggled.

"Okay Hana I better go down now or the others might start to think something dirty" he said and I laughed and nodded.

"Oh and Hana I shifted your stuff into the other room. Now that will be your room I don't want you to go back in that room. Okay?"

"Okay Jimin but tell me which one?"

"Next to Alexa's" he said and I nodded.

"Okay I'll meet you downstairs" he kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I went to my 'other' room to get changed so that I can go downstairs.

I called my waitress and asked her to iron my dress. I went to the washroom and saw those bites and marks all over my shoulder but they were light. I smiled to myself as I touched them.
*What is happening to me? Sometimes I love what V did and sometimes I hate it. What's gotten into me* I thought and took a shower. I came out and my dress was already there. I changed into it and went downstairs. I greeted everyone and Jin oppa handed me my cup of coffee. My dress? Oh yeah wait,

 My dress? Oh yeah wait,