Escape.

Hana's POV:-
"They are coming this way" I said to V as I peeked at them from above his broad shoulder.

"Hana I'm so sorry for the next five minutes" he said and I got confused.

"What?" I whispered and....

He kissed me. My eyes widened.
"Close your eyes" he whispered and I did.

"Sir, it's not nice to disturb such couples" someone said from behind.

"Boss,they can't be them. The girl's hair was brown and that girl's hair is mint green. That couple can't be them" one of those 6 dorks said.

"Yeah! I'm also thinking the same thing"Mark said and they all went to the stage area.

After about 2 minutes, we pulled away. His forehead resting on my forehead and we were breathing heavily. He turned around and they were gone far from us. I brought my hand to my lips thinking that what the hell just happened.

"Oh boy, that was close" he said and looked at me. I was too embarrassed to even look at him.

"Lets leave they still are in this club and it's not safe here" he said to me and grabbed my hand leading me out of the club.

We went outside and finally we lost them. We were walking on the empty road now. The wind caught my hair, blowing it towards one side of my face. My arms filled with goose bumps not because of the coldness but because of what happened 6 minutes ago. We were quite during the walk until I broke the silence.

"W-where are we?" I asked him.

"I have no idea" he replied in a low voice.

"Ahh~" I groaned as my heels broke.

"You okay?" He asked as he was avoiding to touch me.

"Yeah! I just broke my heels" I said.

"This day can't get any worse" he said and then suddenly THUD and it began to rain heavily.

"What the........." he said.

"I-its cold" I said to him as I was shivering now. Tae grabbed my arm and started running.

"No, I can't run. My heels are broken" I said to him.

"But you'll catch a cold" he said to me as we were standing under the storming rain.

"I-its exhausting" I said as I was about to fall.

"Hanaa~" he yelled and grabbed me before I could fall.

"I'll carry you" he said.

"No, your already in pain. I can't give you more p-pain" I said to him.

"It's okay. Let me carry you" he said and picked me up bridal style.

"T-this w-way your g-going to c-catch a c-cold" I said to him as my eyelids became heavy.

"But this way, y-your g-going to be free of catching a c-cold" he said to me and I smiled weakly.

V's POV:-
After 15 minutes, I saw a motel and rushed inside. Hana got up and I went to the reception.

"Sir, I'm sorry but we are closing. It's 12:30 am" she said to me.

I tried to convince her, but she was stuck with a 'NO' so I thought to flirt with her.

"Come on,sweetheart. Just one night, can't you do that for me. Pleaseeee." I said to her in a flirty tone.

"YAH! What happened to you?" Hana asked me.

"Keep quite ugly skunk. Can't you see I'm talking to this cuteee here" I said to Hana and her jaw dropped.

The receptionist began to flirt back and her cheeks were stained with the colour of scarlet.

"Okay sir! One night it is." She said and smiled.

"Goooood~ and call me V not sir. Okay so, we need two rooms beautiful" I said to her.

"Kim Taehyung!!!!!" Hana yelled,stomping her feet.

"I'm not Kim Taehyung, you shrek I am V" i said to Hana and then looked over to the receptionist.

"I'm sorry V, but we only have one room" she said and was flirting.

"Okay,then one room it is!" I said to her and she gave me the keys to the room.

"It's on the 3rd floor. Enjoy~"she said and winked.

"Come on, dorky skunk " I said to Hana and she gasped.

"Just you wait, Tae " she whispered to me and entered the lift.

Before entering the lift, the receptionist winked at me and handed me a piece of paper. I unfolded it and there was a number written on it. I looked back at her and she mouthed a 'call me' to me.

I shrugged it and went inside the elevator.

3rd person's POV:-
"Sir,we found him, we found him" the man panting heavily said to his boss.

"How?" His boss replied.

"Boss,we found this picture. This is him right?" The man again asked his boss showing the picture.

"Indeed he is but,......whose this girl with him?" His boss asked.

"We are also clueless, sir" he said to his boss.

"Bring them both to me" the boss said.
"On your command sir" he said,bowed and left.

"After 7 years I've finally found you. HAHAHAHAHAH........." and the boss man started to laugh evilly.