The Ceremony.

I got a lot scared when he said the word 'news' because I had a feeling that something bad happened to Jimin.

"Well, what's the news?" Jin asked.

"Over 400 people are coming to the ceremony" he told us.

"Oh My God Jungkook you scared the hell out of me" I said.

"Oh and Hana while you were gone Jimin called and said that he is at the awards so he'll call you late night" jungkook told me and I nodded.

"Okay girls go upstairs and get ready. You don't want to be late" Yoongi said and me and Jisu hurriedly went upstairs to my room.

"So, I guess the time has come, Hana" Jisu said as she held her dress.

"Yeah....but first we have to get our makeup done"

"Oh yeah your right" she said.
There was a knock on the door.

"Yes. Come in" I replied and my waitress came in with two other girls.

"Madam, these are the makeup artists who have been given the responsibility to get you both ready by master Jin" she said and bowed as I nodded.
We both sat down and the young ladies started their work. Actually I'm really happy for Jisu. She's my best friend and today she'll dance with Jungkook. I hope everything turns out to be good.

After about 50 minutes we were done with the hairstyles and makeup. Now it was time for us to change into our dresses.
     Let me show you, how our hairstyles, makeup, heels, jewellery and most of all dresses were like.

Jisu wore a short light pink dress. As she has blonde hair so this was her hairstyle. The heels were quite good and her choker was perfect with it. She looked pretty though;

( A/N: PLEASE AVOID THE FACES

( A/N: PLEASE AVOID THE FACES. ONLY NOTE THE HAIRSTYLES AND MAKEUP)

I wore a blue dress and I loved how the designer worked well on it. I matched my heels with the belt of my dress. As my hair is brown so my hairstyle was like this;

 As my hair is brown so my hairstyle was like this;

"Jisu you look wonderful"

"Hana, you too look pretty" she said and we both giggled.