Ruined. 🥀

Hana's POV:-
"Ahh~" Alexa screamed whilst crying and ran downstairs hugging Jungkook. V was running behind her. Her dress was torn from her back, shoulder and even a little bit from her chest. She cried heavily into Jungkook's chest.

"Alexa what happened?" Jungkook panicked and asked her again and again.

I stood there shocked and we were all clueless as to what happened?

"Jungkook! Oh God! Jungkook" she cried more and more and she had a bruise at the corner of her lips.

"Alexa stop the act! Why are you doing this?" V yelled through gritted teeth.

"What act V? What you did to me I-I can't even explain this. I'm so embarrassed and ashamed to tell you all. You shattered my self respect" she shouted and cried.

"Alexa what the hell are you talking about!?!?" V shouted at her and she cried and cried and cried heavily.

"Jungkook didn't I tell you that he abuses me, touches me in the wrong way and harasses me?" She cried.

Jungkook was all teary and quiet until,

"Tell me! Jungkook" she cried.

"Y-yes!" Jungkook said while hugging her.

"Today he has crossed his limits!!" She cried more.

"Alexa!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!??" V shouted and she cried.

"What did he do?" jin oppa asked.

"HE RAPED ME!!" She cried and hugged Jungkook.

I gasped and my breathe hitched. I was so shocked that my tears weren't even falling on my cheeks. Everyone gasped and the aura became all silent. Everyone was shocked. Only cries of Alexa can be heard. Jungkook lost his strength and he stood there with jaw dropped and tears in his eyes.

Tae's POV:-
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!???!" I shouted and she cried more. She was literally acting.

"HYUNG! She's lying I didn't even touch her. Alexa why are you lying? You were the one who said that you love me and you want me to love you back. And that you are dating Jungkook because you love me. You were the one who said that I shouldn't propose Hana!!!" I shouted.

"Oh Jungkook! I'm sorry Jungkook. He- he.......Oh My God! I am not lying. V how can a girl lie about being raped???" She cried and was literally acting.

Hana's POV:-
I couldn't believe what I heard. I looked at V with a broken expression and he was all broken. She has a point that how can a girl do this.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF???!" V shouted.

"Isn't my appearance more than enough!! Look at me Jungkook!!" She cried and showed several marks here and there. Her hair was all messy and she cried while hugging Jungkook. Jungkook bit his lower lip and cried.

I felt numb, what should I do? Who do I believe?

"Hyung! You believe me right? I swear I didn't even touch her. Hana, Hana!! You believe me right?!! Please tell me Hana that you believe me!?" V cried and I was crying too. I don't know what to do, I- I felt broken and numb. My mind blocked.

"If you guys don't believe me, then I must tell you that V has also abused Hana!!!!" She yelled and my eyes widened. I looked up at her and then Yoongi oppa. Tears started flowing from my eyes.

"Is it true Hana?" Yoongi oppa asked but I remained quiet and cried.

"Tell them Hana! Didn't he abuse that night?" Alexa cried and I remained quiet.