The masquerade ball.

Hana's POV:-
"Baby you like it?" Alexa asked Jungkook while walking towards him. She went past V and his eyes never leaving her body, she went past Jimin and he examined her from head to toe.

"No wonder Jungkook's lucky" Jimin mumbled and I grabbed his face turning it to me.

"Eyes on me. I'm your fiancé"

"It means that we are back to normal?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

I looked at V and part of me got jealous.

I thought he was different. But turns out that all men are same!

"Jungkook I'm asking you" she smirked while pushing her hair backward.

"Why don't you ask Jimin and V who are continuously staring at you" I scoffed and she smirked.

Jimin and V started looking here and there, nervously.

"Aww~ Hana I understand that you don't have this hella hot body but stop being jealous!" She smirked.

"Excuse me! Me, jealous of you? Huh! Bless your delusional heart!" I said that loud and she made that disgusting face.

"Kookie tell me?"

"You look great! Hyung in how much time do we have to leave?" Jungkook started changing the topic.

She smirked and slowly sat beside Jungkook meaning between Jungkook and Jimin.

"Why? Do I look that hot Jimin?" She smirked and now is she flirting with jimin?. Jimin gulped hard and looked at me.

"Hands to yourself, Alexa!" I slapped her hand as she started massaging Jimin's thigh sensually.

"You stupid girl!" She said to me and I only scoffed.

"Oppa, look she's talking harshly"

"Alexa! How dare you talk rudely to my angel! Apologise at once" Yoongi oppa yelled and she stomped her feet while I smirked.

"I'm sorry Hana!" She said through gritted teeth.

"I don't want your dirty apology! Oppa when are we leaving?"

"As soon as Jin- oh here he comes"

"Okay guys let's go!"

We were walking outside when V grabbed my forearm and pulled me back.

"You know you look-" he smirked but I cut him off.

"I'm coming Jimin"

"But Jimin didn't even call you"

"Coming" I said and ran outside.

I'm not talking to him. He was staring at Alexa! Urgh!

We drove to the location and arrived at the club.

"Hello everyone" Brandon greeted us while holding his child.

"Hey!" We greeted back.

"Aww~ how are you googli boogli" Jisu cutely said to that little child, Trevis.

"Trevis, say hi to aunt Jisu" Brandon smiled holding onto the baby's little hand and waving it.

"Aww~" Jisu said and we chuckled.