Wedding bells.🎊

~~~~~~~~~~~
3 months later;
~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae's POV:-
I was getting ready, wearing a black tuxedo. All the way I thought about Hana. Her smile, her voice, her laugh, her everything. I picked up my watch and wore it. Tears swelled up in my eyes as I remembered my Hana's smile. Especially her face.

"Master are you done?" My waiter asked and I wiped my tears and nodded.

"Master you may come down after a while the marriage starts in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay" I replied and took a seat. I opened my iPhone, went to the gallery and opened Hana's pictures and smiled while looking at each and everyone of them. I teared up but then I thought that I have to be strong.

Jisu's POV:-
The make up artist and the hairstylist were getting me ready for my wedding.

I wish that she was here. I miss her so much. She was such a loving person. She didn't deserved it.

After some setting I looked at myself in mirror and indeed I was looking pretty, wearing my bridal dress and everything;

"Madam! You look so pretty!" Crystal smiled and I hugged her.

"Thankyou!"

"Anytime madam!"

"You know I really miss her. I wish she was here!" I sighed.

"Who was here?" Hana asked as she came out of the changing room to get her makeup and hairstyle done.

"Stella! Who else?"

3rd person's POV:-
In case you all must be thinking that what happened to Stella or why she killed Baekhyun? So let me explain.

She killed him because he needed someone to get to Hana and V. So he got to Stella, who is Jimin's cousin, she was married to her husband, Brandon. He threatened them that he will kill their son, Trevis if Brandon doesn't divorce Stella. But he (Brandon) loved her so he refused but Stella herself asked for a divorce so to save her son but she was worried for her cousin,Jimin too. She accepted Baekhyun's offer and got divorced. Then Baekhyun pretended to be Brandon Incase Jimin doesn't get to know and did this all. He ruined Stella so she killed him. But she's only in jail for two weeks after that she's going to return to Brandon her husband, real husband and will live a happy life again. As for Trevis he's with his father right now.

And remember when a girl called Taehyung to tell him that Hana is with Baekhyun alone in chapter THE STAY, it was Stella who called and it was all Baekhyun's plan so to get rid of everyone.

And do you remember the BECK in chapter BROKEN? Well, Beck was for Baekhyun.

Hana's POV:-
"Don't worry!" I said to Jisu as I now sat down onto the chair getting ready for my marriage.