Author's Note and Sneak Peak

I hate putting these in books but unfortunately today I woke up sick. I have not been able to write and what I had written so far, is not enough in length nor nearly good enough in content for you guys to read. But I don't want to leave you guys with nothing so here is a sneak peak of the reimagined, revamped world of Celestial Sisters/Nox Haven Series. One or two days ago I made the announcement that I was going to be rewriting the Nox Haven series and that is because I have tried to edit but honestly I have changed so much in writing that it needs more than a makeover, more like a facelift. I will not be posting the full book until it is finished because then I always end up rushing and it's never as good as it could be. But it will have some of our favorite characters- unfortunately some are getting axed. Some characters still exist in this world but they are reimagined with different names and different back stories. For the new world I have decided that Caddie's story- or Cadaalada as her full name is- (that was never mentioned in the books but that was actually always her full name) will be a sort of Prologue book to the main books which will feature Twyla and Luna. The reason why is because a lot of the things that afffect Twyla and Luna will be because of her story. I'm sorry for those of you who love the original story but as an older writer- I can't help but look back and think, I can do better and I can do more. I will still be updating this book which only has a few more chapters- a little less than ten (Yay!!)- and I will keep the original versions on Wattpad to read but I hope you all will like the second draft much more.

Thank you I hope you all are feeling better than I am right now,

Ro.
**Warming: some lines and wordings from Celestial Sisters were recycled for the revamp**

Now onto the first chapter of a book that I have yet to name!

The city was alive.

You could feel it in the air, the sizzling awareness that something more lingered within it's old bones.

A spectacular fusion of pinks and purples painted the sky as stars glittered around the moon, like diamonds floating in the air. Hidden beneath a heavy green drapery was a city of stone and glass, vines were woven around the tall spires, like an intricate spiderweb. Smoke smelling faintly of sage and lemons drifted from the opened windows of apartments. Flames danced wildly in the wind, as candles were gradually placed on the sills of the windows. Sitting in an old wicker rocking chair, on the terrace of her sixth floor apartment, an old, bony woman threaded her jeweled fingers through the silky strands of her black cat while humming a tune that was lost through the ages. She watched through her one pale eye- the one that was not glass- as the city's inhabitants crawled out from their hiding places. Though the sun had settled into its slumber, the city only now, was awakening. Many people were just beginning to throw off their covers, or crack open the lid of their coffins, or jump down from their hammocks.

Waking up at such an ungodly hour was not unusual for the inhabitants of Isodale, it was, after all, nighttime when the monsters came out to play.

Inside the old woman's dingy apartment, the flying orbs of light slowly lit up as her other two roommates made their way out of bed. The first door opened, revealing a young woman, her choppy black hair was tied back with a bandanna, her sweatpants clung tightly to her curved hips, which bunched at the thighs, as she made her way into the small kitchen. She had an attractively petite face but that was not to be seen as her face contorted with a yawn. She opened the cabinets- they had once been white but after one painting session with her niece the wood quickly turned into a rainbow of colors. The contents of the cabinets consisted of one box of Cheerios and a series of questionable items stored in mason jars- the questionable items ranged from anything, like freshly procured eyeballs to dainty, daisy petals. Slamming the cabinets shut, she noticed the boiling pot on the wood burning stove and dipped her pinky into the brown liquid. She sniffed the substance and was pleasantly surprised to find that her mother was just cooking beef stew, instead one of her toxic many concoctions. Plucking a basil leaf from one of the many hanging plants, she crushed the leaf in her hand and sprinkled remaining bits into the mix. There, she thought, now it was perfect.