PLEASE READ

I have alway tried to be open and honest with you guys about what is going on in my life, the good and the bad. Looking back on my life, it's nice to be able to say that I have been very fortunate for all of the amazing opportunities that have come my way. However, it is to be expected that a life cannot be truly complete without obstacles and problems. In my life, the biggest problem I've had to face is getting accepted to my dream college. That of course changed this past Thursday when I went to the eye doctor due to the fact that I was rapidly losing vision in my right eye. After a couple of quick tests, it was apparent to my doctor that I have a virus in my eye and there is scarring over the cornea which is preventing me from seeing. I have started treatment for the virus so it does not spread to the other eye but it is not clear yet whether or not I will be getting surgery to fix my sight and even if I do, I don't know how long that process will be. Being able to see is such an important thing but it is definitely something I have taken for granted.

I just wanted to put this message out there because there will be no update this week. Right now, I am just going to come to terms with what has happened and focus on doing what is needed so I can get better.

Thank you for all of your support.
XOXO,
Ro.

**This message does not mean, by any chance, that I will be abandoning writing or abandoning this book but that there will be no update this week. **