Chapter 3

Ok well this part turned out longer then I excepted. As I decided to add Ming's POV to this chapter. I think it needed it 🙈😂 Let me know if you like it.. whether I should add more of Ming's POV or not... I will go back to Kits POV only next chapter.
Enjoy 😊

-------3------

I'd close my eyes and was surprised with myself that I wasn't doing anything to get away from Ming. After nothing happens I open them once again. Ming was still close to me but he was just smiling.
'My KitKat is getting braver' he steps away.
I was? I didn't feel it. I was still coming out of the shock. 'Y..y..you was going too...I.. I mean I thought you were going to...' I stutter.
'To do what?'...he asks.
'What do you think?' I snap. Trying to walk off. But he grabs me and pulls me back to where I was standing before up against the wall. I'm so embarrassed and confused right now. Luckily no ones around.
'What... to kiss you?... he smirks.. 'Would you have let me?' Completely serious now.
'I...err...I... don't know..' I pause 'NO!.' I add not even sure myself... Ming just stood there for a moment. I had walked off cursing myself for not just saying no to begin with.

I'd had walked... well it was more of a slow run, just up the corridor towards my room and I unlock my door. Hearing Ming finally react and call after me.
'Kit! wait!'
I hurry up and get in my room shutting the door just as he reaches it himself.
'Kit just let me in' he says knocking. 'Sorry' he says through the door.
'What are you even apologising for?' I say.
'Teasing you like that I guess... putting you in that position... everything' I hear him sigh through the door and knocks it again. 'Please open up'.
Here I go again giving in to him. I open the door. I don't know whether I'm still annoyed with him yet. I'm happy slightly though that he's come after me. Apologising sincerely. He better mean it anyway. It's hard to know when he's meaningful it's rare to see.
He smiling as I open the door.
'Thank you Kit' he comes in I don't stop him I take a couple steps backward and he shuts the door walks behind him and he goes past me and sits back on my bed.

I walk into my room further and I sit on my desk chair. Not wanting to be too near to him again so soon.
He makes himself comfy on my bed and stares at me.
'Oh don't worry I'm not going to drag you over here and... Sorryyy... I'll shut up'. I was sending him my best evil stare. He's really testing my limits today. He looks worried now. He better be.
'You want to be thrown back out?' I warn him.
He's now looking genuinely bad 'I'm so use to teasing you I can't help myself Kit sorry don't please don't scold me. I won't tease you again'.
Suddenly I find myself smirking. I know that's bullshit. He can barely hold back a single thought. It's so childish. However I'm also smirking as I liked how I managed stop him teasing me with a stare. And having power over whether he stays or is kicked out had him soon apologising to me.
'Are you laughing at me?' He asks.
I shake my head in response.

Nether of us speak right away. 'Your useless'. I say finally. 'How anyone ever takes you seriously I don't know'.
'I can do serious' he try's to pull his serious looking face and it ends up with us both in stitches laughing.
'I am serious about you' he suddenly says shocking me once more into silence I can't break.
'Kit honestly and I will be honest and I'm being dead serious right now ok. I'm sorry if this scares you... If I would have thought you'd let me, I would have kissed you out there' He pauses... I'm still in shock How the hell did we get to this. 'And if you didn't stop me' he continues' and I did kiss you which seems more likely to of happened if I did do so... it would have been too soon and you wouldn't go anywhere near me right now and I can't have that because I really do like you Kit'.
I look up at him I'm not use to this side of him. I'm more confused then ever. I wouldn't normally remain calm as I am now. That's confusing me further.