Bonus!!

Who wants a bonus chapter. 🙋🏻
I don't write like this often so I apologise if it's bad or for any mistakes....

Enjoy

----Bonus---

I had froze. I knew I was teasing him but hearing him stay it still shocks me. I can't speak. He then leans down closer to my face. I'm so nervous.
'Not laughing now?'. He whispers. Then he's on my lips. Kissing me forcefully. I respond but I'm still nervous. I had told him I wasn't ready but then I guess my teasing gives him mixed messages. I'm not even sure myself now I'm here facing the situation. How far I'm willing to go.
His hands hold my face under my chin during this kiss. This feels different to the other times we've kissed. Maybe he has lost some form of control. That or he's testing how far I'll let this go. I'm curious myself.
He pulls back. We're both breathing heavily.
I look into his eyes. I see only lust. He still has his hands under my chin and they slide back so he has the leverage to pull me up with him as he now sits up. I shuffle onto my knees kicking the rest of the bed covers away as I do, they were already down to my waist anyway. It's more comfortable now. We're knelt in front of each other and he's soon kissing me again with the same force as the last. I still respond to his kisses moving my lips in sync with his. His hands move down over my vest to my waist again.

He pulls back. 'Stop me Kit!' He then has hold of my vest on both sides and he pulls it up. Despite everything I still don't stop him. I lift my arms and he soon has it off me. I shake a little at the cool air now reaching my bare chest. I look back to him.
Still that lust prominent in his eyes. He doesn't kiss me again yet though. He just lifts one hand onto my chest and just brushes my skin.
'Ming... what...?' I finally manage to say through unsteady breathes. I was going to ask what we are doing. But he just interrupts me.
'Please... don't stop me'.
I don't know what to say or do. Right now I don't feel that uncomfortable with this kind of contact between us. So I'm not stopping him. I want Ming to know I trust him and I can be comfortable around him in this way. I don't know maybe I'm even trying to make up for my behaviour towards him at lunch. But this isn't something I'm forcing myself to do.

He now drops his hand away and uses it to pull his own top off. Before pulling me back into him. Our body's pressed together. His head is next to mine. He whispers in my ear. 'I need you Kit'. My heart skips a beat.
Then he's back to kissing me once more first my lips then down to my neck. His hands are tracing my chest learning the curves and creases of my skin. I hold onto his waist feeling unsteady with these new sensations. The cool air I just felt rapidly faded. The room now feels hotter then ever. Or maybe it's just me. I can't take it all in.

Then he bites my neck. It doesn't hurt. It sends a wave of pleasure through time I never thought I would feel. Even a moan escapes me.
Ming stops in his tracks and looks back up to me.
'Kit?'. He pauses 'I want you'.
'Ming.. Wait I...' I start.
'Don't say it' He interrupts. Probably thinking I might want to stop him again before lightly pushing me back down.
He's moves over me back to my neck and starts kissing and biting again earning him more moans from me. I'm losing rational thought. I feel the sensations slowly effecting my most vulnerable area. Becoming really hot and uncomfortable. I can't believe he really is causing my body to react in this way. I wonder if he's noticed yet.
He then moves kissing down my chest, lightly scratching with his nails following his trail of kisses. The sensations are slowly overwhelming me.
He reaches my trouser line looks up to me hoovering over my problem area. His light scratching continues down and beneath my trousers and boxers before finally stopping. He then takes hold of me down there with that hand and just holds me. I gasp. My hearts racing my breathing still  heavy I'm feeling hot all over and uncomfortable. I moan at a slight moment Ming makes with that hand.
'Kit...' Ming lightly calls my name. I can barely think. 'Kit' he repeats. I look to him. 'Shall I stop?'
This is where I realise I actually want to go through with this. I shake my head. He lets go of me only to remove the clothing in his way and he then has hold of me again this time however his hands not still.
It feels strange but good. He's then back kissing me too. It's all so much. My hands rest on his chest and then copying his earlier move I use my nails to scratch down his chest. Following his own curves. I go down to his trouser line before stopping earning myself a moan from Ming. He's still continuing his slow movements on me. But I'm trying to not focus on it completely.
Ming moves his head to the side of mine. His neck and shoulder in reach of my mouth so I start to kiss him there.
'Bite Kit!'. He says through his heavy breathing. So I do. He moans. I'm sure in pleasure not pain. I kiss him more and bite a couple different spots around his neck before he gets impatient. He pauses his movements on me sits up slightly and takes down his trousers and underwear. I try not to look feeling embarrassed and nervous now.
He's soon lies back down but next to me now. He's sends me a reassuring look. But still with that hint of lust and need.
He takes one of my hands and takes it down to his vulnerable area too which has a similar problem to my own.
I'm nervous to hold him but his guides me and even starts the slow movements for me. Trying to give me the confidence to continue. Before returning to me. I stop briefly feeling uncertain. I really can't believe I'm about to do this.
'Kit' he looks to me. 'Please... do it'. He's begging me, while still working on me. I can't ignore it. So nervously I continue the movements he had started with me. Our lips then meet again to kiss all the while.
Things slowly speed up and the pleasure is like nothing I've felt before. I feel myself begin to tense up under the movement and pressure. I try to continue the movements on him but soon I loose myself.
I'm sure I probably let out a moan but I'm not certain as I slowly come down from my high. My breathing heaving so I try to calm it. I then hear Ming moan. I guess his problem has now relieved itself too courtesy of himself.
Once we've calmed down and have caught our breath we stare at one another.
'I love you Kit'. Says Ming.
I feel shy again after what we just did.
But it's normal with couples even if we're both guys.
All I know is it felt beyond anything I could imagine. I wouldn't do that with just anyone. Just Ming. 
'I love you too' I say. I massive grin comes over Ming. He's pulls me into him and just wraps himself around me. I feel myself drift into sleep.

---Bonus---