Chapter 11

I'll start with an apology. This is a long chapter with not a lot going on 🙈.

I do want to do a couple more chapters yet it just may involve some time skipping x
But we shall see!

Both POV's again... let me know if you still like this or not I don't want to repeat a lot and bore you all 😆

----11----

There's an annoying noice ringing in my ears. I try to cover my head with a pillow. It doesn't help. The noise doesn't stop. I stretch and open my eyes waking from sleep. The noise is my alarm on my phone. I sit up in my bed and reach over to my phone to shut it off. Light was starting to slip into my room through the curtains so it must really be morning. I'd had fallen asleep early yesterday after feeling so drained from my weekend locked away not eating. Then I remember I hadn't been alone.
I look to the side of me though I could already tell I was alone. I now remember the rest of yesterday's events leading me to fall asleep once again next to Ming.
It's still hard for me to believe what I did. I kissed him and quite honestly I liked it and he certainly didn't hate it.
Ming now knows everything that was going on hidden inside me. My confusion. My strange behaviour. My upset. Now he knows I slowly lost my heart to him. We then agreed to date. He's probably one of the happiest guy in the world currently. So where did he go?
I check my phone for messages this time. Pha, Beam and Yo had all sent me messages at certain points yesterday to check how I was. Though I was too busy with Ming or sleeping to answer. I quickly type replies to all to say I'm feeling better. I don't want them worrying again since I didn't reply yesterday. But there's nothing from Ming. Strange.
I get out of bed and stretch yet again trying to rid the sleep from me. I did sleep rather well snuggled into my boyfriends chest. I don't feel tired or drained anymore.
I think about calling or messaging Ming. I don't know whether he slept here last night or went home to sleep. I'd like to know but I don't want to seem too needy either.
I grab my phone and type a quick message to him anyway.
'Did you go home?'.
I chuck my phone on my bed and go to wash.

I come out wrapped in a towel and drying my hair with another. I get on some boxers and trousers. I sit on the edge of my bed putting my towels down next to me. I check my phone and still there's nothing from Ming. Beam had messaged. He was glad I was ok and wondered if I wanted a lift to campus or not. I start typing a reply when I hear my door unlock and open. Ming shuts the door behind him and turns around takes a few steps further into my room and spots me. He then freezes. I'm confused.
He must still have my spare key but I'm not that annoyed he's let himself in. 'Oi. Didn't you see my message?'. He shakes his head slightly. But remains silent and keeps staring at me. I wonder why... Then I look down. Shit! I hadn't put a top on. I reach for a towel I had and I cover myself with it feeling embarrassed. I get up to look for a top.
Ming smiles and walks over to me. I stop my search as he reaches me. We stand facing each other. He takes hold of the towel and tugs it away. So I'm stood topless in front of my boyfriend. For most this wouldn't be embarrassing but I still feel it and even my cheeks redden. Plus I'm very body conscious since I decided to loose weight some time ago now.
Ming's not grinning though he has a more serious look on his face. When our eyes meet it's instantly calming. He then places one hand on my bare chest. I stay where I stood. It's feels strange but I don't stop him. His hand starts to slowly lower down my chest. I start to get nervous. What's he doing?
Then his other hand is around the back of my neck and he pulls me into a kiss. I forget the nerves and embarrassment immediately. I kiss him back. Moving our lips slowly together again like we had done a few times yesterday. It feels almost natural already. It lasts some time.

When we pull apart finally and I realised Ming's hands had finally both rested on my waist.
'Can you be topless every time I come here?' He says grinning again now.
I sigh and lightly slap one of his arms away. More playfully then intending to cause actual harm. He drops the other then too.
'Idiot!' I go back to searching for a top. 'Didn't you think to check your phone or message me what your doing or that your coming back?'.
'Sorry Kit. I woke up early. You were still sound asleep and I didn't dare disturb you. So I went home to wash and change'. He points to his fresh clothes that I can only presume are indeed clean on due to the lack of creasing. At least I know he had in fact slept here. Not that it bothers me. Maybe it's why I did sleep so well. 'Next time I'll message or leave a note'.
Next time? I guess now we're dating he could be staying more often I suppose. 'I came back to take you to get breakfast'. He pauses. I had found a top finally and I pull it over my head. 'If you want to?'. He added.