Bonus

This is my treat for you lovely lot.

Like I said on my previous bonus chapter I don't usually write like this so sorry for mistakes or if it's not very good 😂🙈.

Please continue for the final chapter '1 year on'
I couldn't end it like this 🙈

----Bonus----

I didn't know what exactly made me agree to this. Maybe it was the whole evening. The fact I missed him while he was away. The romantic setting he made for me and the food. Showing how much he loves me.
But now it's like he's different person. He forcefully kisses me. Keeping me pinned to the wall I feel his tongue trying to gain access to my mouth but an resist. He's seemingly lost any sort of control. He continues kissing me however and I try to catch little breaths where I can.
One of his hands tugs once harshly on my hair and it hurts for the instant but the pain wasn't his goal. I had gasped in the slight pain and he wins entrance to my mouth and his tongue is explore every inch. The pains forgotten.
I can't pull away if I wanted too. I'm still pinned. Ming is in a dangerous mood and I am not afraid. Yes I'm nervous. I know where this is probably going. But I want this.

Ming pauses. He pulls back slightly and looks at me. 'Don't be shy'. He moves his hands to my chest. He slides them down and takes hold of the hem of the top. 'Tell me to stop at anytime and I will... I promise.
I nod. It's reassuring. He moves his hands up bringing my top up. I lift my arms and he soon has me topless.
He then is back kissing me. But on my neck and chest. His hands hold onto my waist as he does. I fell him sucking on my skin probably marking me but I don't care it feels good.
Even though I'm half undressed it's too hot. He's certainly turning me on.
I move my hands to his waist to half to help balance myself and half because I want his top off too. I move my hands below his top. He doesn't stop working on my chest and neck however. He's sucking on a spot on my neck again and it's enough to make me moan and I grab hold of him thoughtlessly.

He pulls back finally. His breathing is heavy but he ignores it and looks down to my hands hidden below his top.
I'm sure the grip I had didn't hurt but I let go of the skin and just lay my hands over the area I held. 'Sorry'.
'Kit. I told you not to be shy'.  He lightly kiss me reassuringly. 'You can do whatever  you want to me'.
He remains still and looks on at me. I look back to where my hands are still hidden under Ming's top. I move my hands up and his top rides up with the movement. Revealing his stomach and midway up his ribcage. I decide finally it's in the way and pull my hands out slightly to grab the gathered edge. Once I do I look to him and he wordlessly understands my intention and raises his arms and I lift it up however as he's taller then me he helps take it over his head.

He drops the top on the ground and looks back to me. It's the first time it really take in his appearance like this. Though I've seen him topless before. He was topless for hid performance for he contest. He's certain it shy about it. I lay in hand on him again and just to familiarise myself. He is toned not overly muscular. But enough to be be classed as handsome. No he's more then that.
I move closer too him. I kiss him. First his lips and he responds lightly. His hands lightly resting on my waist.
I move to his neck. He tilts his head to one side for easily run access. I kiss down to his collarbone. I choose a spot and I bite.Not to hard but enough to earn a moan from Ming. I pull back and smirk. One on my hands have wrapped around him on his back. Pulling him into me the other still on his chest.

I'm soon back on his neck biting more and sucking on his skin marking him. I managed to get more soft moans out of him until he finally puts a stop to it. He had stepped back and I could see red marks already forming though I probably have my own share. He then grabs my arm and pulls me over towards my bed once then he spins me and pushes me down onto it and then he's sitting over me. I feel again now how uncomfortable things are for me. The fact that I'm clearly turned on and Ming couldn't miss it. But now sitting over me I notice he isn't in a better situation.
He smiles and leans back down and kisses me. He soon leaves my lips and works his way down to my neck. One hand is keeping him balanced over me and the other is on my waist. But it doesn't remain there he slowly moves it onto my trousers on my erection. I gasp. But he continues kissing me and then feel him rubbing that hand slowly on me.