I've Got Your Back

**A/N**

Helllllloooooo. Thank you soooo much for reading. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Plz enjoy! 😊

* * *

Marks P.O.V

"You.... you're bi?"

He shook his head. "Gay." He said in a quiet tone.

I raised my eyebrows. I stared at him until his face turned pink.

"Really...?" I finally said.

"Would I lie?" He replied.

I shook my head.

Omg! Omgggg!!! OMFG!!! The adorable Irish boy who moved here and was the cutest guy I'd ever seen in my life, the guy who'd taken my sleeve and took me from that hellhole, he decided to be my friend. He was the one who I could talk to and lean on now. AND he was gay!!! After a few moments of trying to hide my smile, Jack tapped the side of my face.

"Earth to Mark." He said with a smirk.

"I, uhh... yeah I'm here."

He started to laugh. "You were staring off into space for like, five minutes."

"Sorry..." I scratched the back of my head, blushing. "I can't believe you're gay."

"Ahaha."

"Don't laugh at me." I said, giving him a glare.

"But you're cute when you're flustered." He joked, patting the top of my head. Then he thought for a moment.

"You know what?" He said, then he grabbed my sleeve again. I was being dragged, yet again, out into the hallways and towards the back doors. Once we were outside I turned to him while he dragged me towards the parking lot. I raised my eyebrows at him but he just kept walking. Then we reached his car. He walked to the driver seat and I got in shotgun.

"I can't believe we just ditched school..." I said, in shock.

"I didn't feel like sitting in the bathroom for the rest of the day, and those dick teachers didn't help anything." He replied. "You understand."

After a nod, I looked out the window, staying quiet as Jack drove us somewhere. I had no idea where we were going, but I was thankful he helped me get the hell out of there. I smiled to myself as he drove. We took a slight turn and then he slowed down.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked.

"Uhh... my house..." Jack blushed. I laughed at his reaction.

The car fell into silence again as he drove, then I blinked as he turned into the driveway of an adorable white wooden house with dusty brick walls coming up either side of the lawn. As we pulled in, Jack smiled.

"Thank you... for taking me out of there." I said.

"Of course..." he paused. "Mark?"

"Yeah?"

"You're a great friend. I've got your back, and I always will."

**A/N**

Hello my lovelies. Thanks for sticking around for another chapter. Im gonna warn you.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ 

The next chapter contains a serious amount of feels! Be aware.

Anyways, the next chapter is kind of sad. Please leave a comment and hit that vote button LIKE A BOSS! XD

I'll see you dudes, in the next chapter.

Buh-bye!