To the Stars and Back (CHAPTER UPDATE)

**A/N**
ПРИВЕТ! КАК ДЕЛА?!!!?!!?!??!

Sorry lmao
Omfg what's this...
Is this a mother fAcking AUTHOR'S NOTE?!
DOES THAT MEAN THIS IS A LEGIT CHAPTER?
HOLY SHÏT I THINK IT DOOOOEEESSS.
WHÕÔÒØŌÓÖ!!!
Yeah don't mind me I'm just losing my sanity, anyways...

I am SO FUCKING SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING AND I KNOW IVE SAID IT BEFORE AND UR LIKE MHMM YEA WHATEVER PANIC BUT I AM. My Freshman year just ended and I'm on vacation so I've been on wattpad a ton more recently so I'm gonna try to update this story a bunch as well as my other stories.
(((For example, I have a SEPTIPLÍERR FANFIC I'm writing called "Therapy" and I had 8 FACKING CHAPTERS OF IT COMPLETED BUT FACKING WATTPAD FACKING DECIDED TO FACKING DELETE THE FACKING THINGS SO I HAVE TO FACKING REMAKE ALL OF THEM!!!!
AUUUUUAAAAAAAUUAAAGH!!)))

Ok sorry... anyways I might have more summer school cause I'm a fucking moron but I finished my credit recovery course for English in 4 days so that's good... tho now I have algebra summer school. ;(

Now I'm warning you all now that since I haven't been on this story for a few months I've forgotten some small details (such as the day it is, Teachers    names, bully names, etc etc...) but I'm going to review my previous chapters. I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE IM SORRY IF IT DOESNT...

LOVE YOU LOVELY LOVING LOVES! 💖🎉
Onto da chapptttaaaaa!!!

***

Mark's P.O.V (I'm so fucking lost lmao)

***

When I peeled my eyes open the next morning, I saw that I was laying down under the blankets, which had been tucked in, but Jack was nowhere to be seen. I sat up quickly in confusion and frowned once it sunk in that he hadn't stayed the night with me. I reached over to the bedside table and unplugged my phone. I used my Touch ID to open it out of convenience before checking the calendar app and seeing that it was Saturday, the 31st of March (random date I forgot if I mentioned it in a previous chapter sorry xoxo).

I furrowed my brows and opened up my texts and scrolled down to Jack's contact (I'm so fucking sorry if they didn't exchange numbers before just pretend they did 😂) and my thumbs flew over my keyboard while I sent him the first message.

You: Good morning, Jack... I saw you didn't stay the night so I hope everything is ok and I hope you slept well... I'm sorry about my dad... I ❤️ u...

I sighed and rubbed my eyes before turning my screen off. I assumed he wouldn't text back right away. I convinced myself he was still asleep and I had nothing to worry about. He was smart and I knew he would get home safely, as long as his father wasn't there... I shuddered at the memory.

I got out of bed and checked my phone once more for the time. It was 6:21. I groaned and realized I could have slept in. At least I got first dibs on the coffee downstairs. I gently nudged my door open before making my way down into my kitchen. I sighed and opened the cupboard before pulling out a mug.

As I filled up the cup, I let my mind wander. I hope Jack was ok. It was Friday night so his dad might have gone off and gotten drunk before he got home. Then again, I wasn't even sure if Jack went home. He didn't text me or leave a note. My dad probably told him to leave, so he was in too big a hurry to leave me one... and that made my blood boil. I loved my dad, but I also hated his homophobic ways. At least my mom was accepting of me. That made me happy.

I pulled the mug off the counter and put the pot back, hearing the satisfying sizzle as the coffee burned on the plate below and the pot began to refill. I put four tea spoons of sugar into my coffee, as well as a good amount of creamer before going back up to my room and grabbing my phone. Then I opened my door and went out onto my deck. I was about to sit on the stairs before I looked up and saw my mom already sitting there.

"Geez mom, you scared me." I said, smiling, as I went to sit next to her. She turned to look at me, adjusting the blanket draped over her shoulders as her eyes crinkled with a smile.

"Sorry, it was unintentional." She joked. "So why are you awake this early? I thought for sure you'd sleep in."

"I'm not sure... maybe just habit from school... but, Mom?"

"Yes?"

"What happened to Jack last night?"

I heard her sigh before she shook her head and raised her coffee cup to her lips and took a short drink. "Well... I told him he could stay the night if he wanted to... but he said he didn't want to be a burden and insisted on going home, so I took the plate a made for him and wrapped it up for him. After that he just thanked me and went to the door."

I took a drink off my coffee as well, before frowning (auto corrected to "drowning" because apparently u can drown in a coffee mug) and I sighed for what felt like the hundredth time. "Oh..."

"Yes. I'm sorry, honey. I tried to stop last night, but..."

"It's okay, mom. I know you did... know can I ask why you're out here? I know you usually only come out here to think. So what's on your mind?"

She turned and smiled sweetly at me before taking another drink.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I joked, stirring up a laugh inside her.

"I'm happy you worry about me, honey. Thank you for that... and also, I'm just... I'm confused." She said, brushing her hair behind her ear while looking down at her mug. "I love your father... so much... but it bothers me when he says those things to you. You haven't been this happy in so long... and he's just... ruining it." She said, her voice thick with emotion.

"I love dad too. It confuses us all. I just think it's bad because Jack has enough on his plate at home, and I don't want him to have to deal with anything bad when he comes here. I just want him to be able to have fun and eat dinner with us without... you know... the hate."

My mom nodded in agreement before finishing the rest of her coffee.

"Thank you for talking to me, Mark. Your father doesn't do it very much anymore, and it gets lonely around here. I love you, and I hope Jack is okay." She smiled at me again before standing up with her hand resting on my shoulder. She then pulled the blanket off herself and draped it over my shoulders before kissing my hair and walking inside. I smiled knowing I'd made my mom happy just by speaking with her.

I sat on the steps and adored the view while drinking my coffee. The sky was all different shades of pink and orange clouding the sun while the rest was a soft baby blue like Jack's eyes. I sighed. I missed those eyes already, and I wished I could see them now. I wished Jack was here and that hurt, but I knew I'd see him soon.

Before I could even finish my train of thought, I heard a soft ring from my phone and I knew it was a text notification. I turned my screen on and saw Jack's contact and message immediately on the top of the other notifications.

Jack 💞: Awww... morning love. And I'm so sorry I left... I just knew me being there was bothering your dad and I don't want him to hate meany more than he already does so I left... I stayed there until u fell asleep and I tucked you in. Btw, your moms cooking was lovely... and I ❤️ u more!

I smiled down at my phone, but before i could text a reply, my phone rang again with another text from him.

Jack 💞: I love u to the stars and back, and there's billions of stars for me to reach until I get back to u ❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️✨❤️

After reading the text, I felt tears run down my face. I thought I loved him to much to even say, but it looks like he just put my own thoughts in words. I wiped my eyes before grinning like a dork and clutching my coffee cup.

"Awwwww, Jack..."

He was such a hopeless romantic...

But he was my hopeless romantic.

**A/N**

❤️✨💚✨❤️✨💚✨❤️✨💚✨❤️ F l u f f  and I hope this was a decent chapter 😂 more to come soon hopefully bye my lovely and faithful readers...

And I'll see YOU... In the next chapter! (LIKE A BOOOSSSS!!)
Buh-byeee!

(Word count: 1511)