1. Introduction to my life

What a day to move in a new house . Wind is blowing so fast messing all hairs , cloths and suitcases. Why do we need to move into a pack all of a sudden. Mom says it's more safe here . Being witches, it is cool and all to do some spells but not so cool sometime because we always have to stay hidden and our powers are suppose to stay a secret to others .
"Gazelle ! come on move fast , it's going to rain in few minutes" my mom shouting from the entrance of our new house trying to make us move our stuff inside from cars .
Well I am Gazelle Cooper , a weird person . Why am I saying myself weird ? Well you see my mom is a witch and my dad who we lost in an accident 3 years ago was a werewolf and I the only child by blood of my parents don't know exactly what I am .
I don't have a wolf and nor do I have much of the magical powers .Only thing I have is good hearing and senseing others feeling, like if they are happy , sad ,angry ,bored etc. it's not like I can know what they are exactly thinking . It's just there moods .
On the other hand, my mom is an elite witch of witch world . She can predict future, she can also read minds . And do many spells using elements .She use to teach witch students in  some professional institute but after dads death she quit her job and stayed a low life for 3 years .Plus she was waiting for me to complete my studies and witch training so that we can move from the town of humans to a pack of wolfs.
After I was born, my parents were confused as to what I might turn out to be .... a wolf or a witch ? My mom declared I have no witch powers in me because mostly witches show early signs of powers .
My dad had hopes that I might become like him so he waited until I show any sign of sifting but soon his hopes started going down as my age started increasing and soon my age crossed the maximum shift age.
When I was 15, my mom predicted that I will save her life and yes, I did ! few days after my 17 th birthday . That day my mom and dad were planning on going to dads old pack to meet someone . On there way to the pack I fainted in school, so my school called my mom to come get me . That day I was having a severe headache and I was feeling suffocated in crowd of my class . I ended up fainting and when my teachers tried to wake me up I showed no signs of waking , they end up sending me to hospital . My mom stopped the car half way and asked dad to continue his journey and she called a cab and came to hospital . That was the day I woke up in hospital with my mom standing next to my bed with a straight face . I asked her what happened . she told me I fainted maybe due to stress but I felt like she was hiding something from me so I asked her if she was hiding something. she said no but I started feeling like I lost something very important . I asked her about dad and she started crying . I don't know how but I just knew it , I felt like he left us .  Few months passed by and I started feeling strange , when ever I met anyone, I knew if he or she was genuine or not . Some times I would tell mom how her friends feel about her or dads friends and family felt when they came to visit us . That's how mom discovered that I have this strange power to feel others . Right after that mom enrolled me in her witch school so that I can control my self from reading even those people who I didn't want to read . That school helped me with my headache that I use to get by unwanted thoughts that came running in my mind unconsciously . Now I am 20 years old , completed my school and training .

In past 3 years, my mom has adopted 4 orphan kids and provided shelter to 1 abandoned girl. They all are witches and wizards but could not control them self back then and had no source to get help . My mom took them in and now we live together as a family .
Number one is Sara,  she was found abandoned and beaten on a street . mom took her in . She is 2 years elder then me and we found out she was abused by some people she was living with since the age to 7 . They made her do house work like cleaning and cooking , didn't pay her and some times beat her . She was unaware of her powers, she could heal people but my mom guessed it right the moment she saw her sitting at the corner of street crying .
Next are 17 yrs old Rod and Ruth. they are twins , identical but we can recognise them now . Mom got a call at mid night 2 years ago by her old school she quited job from and my current school of that time  . They told her that they were asked by some orphanage to come and identify some paranormal activities . They asked moms help to catch the ghosts . There she found two naughty boys who use to call spirits and create hindrance in orphanage . She needed to tame them plus she felt a motherly bond towards them so she bought them home. now they are my two crazy brothers.
Next is Eva. she is 10 and a mute girl that studied in moms school . Her parents were good friends of mom but they passed away 3 years ago in same accident as my dad . so she lives with us .
Next is 6 years old Bunna , she was less then a year old when someone placed her outside our house in a basket . A letter was found in it. Mom recognised it . It was moms old student who ended us getting pregnant and after that she found her mate . She was scared of rejection, so she left her to mom saying she only trust mom to care for her as there own child . Mom and dad both legally adopted her .

So this is how my family became big and big
Other then these people, there is one more person. Ruby, she is moms friend but nearly 10 years younger then mom . She was raped by some stranger at young age and got in depression . After dads death , mom also started feeling low so they started meeting often . Later on they decided to move together , Because she was living alone for many years . Ruby is not a witch but a wolf but her wolf died or something after that abuse incident . Now she lives like an ordinary human .
We all have moved to our dads old pack where he was a worrier once before he met mom . Mom wanted us all to move here in silver creed pack because this pack has guaranteed to provide us safety and a bigger house . Plus the Alpha and beta knows about us and our type in detail and they believe we will be helpful to the pack but on one condition . We have got a 4 story house at the end of there territory near the dead end , there is no more land further from our house . just Rocky Mountains and sea ahead but no living thing besides the pack line . So I guess we have got the wall side house of the pack . We have not met the alpha or any other pack member till now .only mom has met them but she told us that tomorrow night she has invited some important people from pack for dinner to warm up . Lets hope they like us and don't find us out of place because we are not wolfs like them but witches and wizards .

Author's note
Confusing characters

Gazelle  - (age - 20) main lead of the story 👩🏻

Gemini - (age - 47) Gazelle's mother , elite witch 🧙‍♀️

Ruby - (age - 36) dead wolf, now normal human 👩‍🍳

Sara - (age - 22 ) witch , with healing powers 👩🏼‍⚕️

Rod and Ruth - (age - 17) identical twins, wizards, power - calling spirits 👲🏻👲🏻

Eva - (age - 10) witch 👩🏻‍💻

Bunna - (age - 6) witch 👧

Beta of the pack - Connor
Alpha of the pack - Adam