18. Sibling day

Narrator's POV
Next day came fast . Gazelle woke in an empty bed . She walked down to find her mom and Adam already gone.
She didn't get to say them buy. Why did they left in a hurry . She didn't get a chance to talk much . She had so much to say , ask her mother , her mate .
But ....
She felt sad . Whole day went in sadness. She felt like they were not involving her in there problems. She felt left over. Are they hiding something?

To make it worse, Adam put a guard on her , to watch her .
Guess who ?
Beta Connor
Rather then acting like her guardian, friend , companion.. he was acting like a fan boy , on his mate . He was taking all the opportunities to be with Bunna . That annoyed the hell out of gazelle. He kept on talking about Bunna , and ask about her . He made gazelle play dolls with Bunna.
She didn't mind playing with her sister but it was getting really hard to see this bulky beta act like a 5 year old girl!!

Ruby went with Gemini surprisingly . So it was only Rod Ruth Sara gazelle Eva and Bunna at home and beta Connor . Who temporarily decided to live here.

Gazelle has brought the jeep and hide it in the garage . Hoping her brothers won't crash there early .

2 days went by like that
And 3rd day came with a bang and loud music
You can say with a Kpop song that no one can understand a word of.

Gazelle was in the kitchen making breakfast for all as Ruby was off with her mom . Suddenly loud Kpop song started out of no where . Actually from the music speaker in the living room .
Gazelle walked to living room . She saw Ruth in his bed hair and a large golden night gown. He started dancing. He pulled gazelle. And they both danced like crazy. Within seconds Rod came down and joined them . After few minutes Eva and Bunna also came down . They all started dancing like crazy . During half way through the song, they realised there doctor sister didn't came down . So they all ran upstairs to her room . Sara was sleeping soundly . Rod and Ruth picked her up making her scream . They threw her in the air few times . Replaying the song again , they carried her down with her shouting "put me down"

Finally they reached the ground floor and danced together like crazy people
🕺🕺🏻💃🏼👯💃🏼

Gazelle could feel everyone's happiness . Suddenly she felt more people , more then her siblings . She turned around towards the main door to find
Few people standing
Her Mom with her hands on her hips 😐
Ruby with a smirk on her face😏
Connor with his mouth hanging open😲
And
Adam with his eyes wide open😳